MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
RUMOR: "The Outlaw" Dan Hardy vs. Duane "Bang" Ludwig at UFC 146   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Thoughts?

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I think Hardy gets back on track here and keep his job.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I think Hardy gets back on track here and keep his job.

Agreed. At least I hope that's the case...

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Dam I hope Ludwig wins.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Duane to use his superior wrestling to UD Hardy

Dirty Blue

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I think Ludwig completely picks him apart and that this is a terrible fight for Hardy.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Hardy is to good a.fighter to lose 5 in a row
He fought for a.Ufc.title. I will be rooting for him it sucks cause I met bang Ludwig in Denver. The guy is.pure class act. He offered to take my pic with my camera of me and Evans. No other fans offered I really appreciate it a lot. Cool guy but gotta go with.hardy

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

He fought for a.Ufc.title. I will be rooting for him it sucks cause I met bang Ludwig in Denver. The guy is.pure class act. He offered to take my pic with my camera of me and Evans. No other fans offered I really appreciate it a lot. Cool guy but gotta go with.hardy

Hardy's a cool dude too. I hit up his afterparty last year here in Seattle and he was bouncing around from signing autographs and taking pictures, to taking over lead vocals for the punk band for a few songs.. Really a genuine bloke (that was for Rabi and jjeans) just partyin and having a good time, going up and talking to people who weren't even approaching him, and this was all after a loss a few hours earlier. He stayed there hanging out until every single person left, really cool dude and made me a fan. I know I've said the same thing in another thread, I just think when fighters go far out of their way to make the most of hanging out with fans rather than treating it as their job, it should to be pointed out.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by prozacnation1978

Hardy's a cool dude too. I hit up his afterparty last year here in Seattle and he was bouncing around from signing autographs and taking pictures, to taking over lead vocals for the punk band for a few songs.. Really a genuine bloke (that was for Rabi and jjeans) just partyin and having a good time, going up and talking to people who weren't even approaching him, and this was all after a loss a few hours earlier. He stayed there hanging out until every single person left, really cool dude and made me a fan. I know I've said the same thing in another thread, I just think when fighters go far out of their way to make the most of hanging out with fans rather than treating it as their job, it should to be pointed out.

I agree. Hardy has the kind of personality that makes it easy to want to cheer for him and see him succeed. Here's hoping he's able to turn it around with this fight.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I've met Hardy a couple times (lobby at hotel in Montreal @ 113 and Toronto Fan Expo @ 129) and he showed nothing but respect and appreciation for all of the fans. I was able to talk to him for a brief minute and he is a genuine person. I will forever be a fan of his and hope he gets the win.

I used to sport an av of me and him facing off, but he lost both fights while I had it up

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

Posted by Aether

I think Ludwig completely picks him apart and that this is a terrible fight for Hardy.

this, exactly what i was gonna say....Ludwig isnt as good as Hardy but Hardy is not as good at what he likes to do as Ludwig is.... Ludwig>striker then Hardy :(

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

man i hope hardy can pull it off...but ludwig always comes to fight and he is a seasoned vet. both of their strengths is striking and i cant really give either the edge in that department.

toss up, but give it hardy by decision me thinks

[View Full Version of this Page]