MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Evan Dunham Vs. Edson Barboza Set For UFC 146   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

UFC president Dana White turned to twitter today to announce a pretty big fight for UFC 147. Evan Dunham will take on the undefeated Edson Barboza in a bout that is almost surely main card material. Here's the tweet:

@danawhite
Dana White
For the UFC 147 card May 16th in Vegas we just signed Edson Barboza vs Evan Dunham!! #funfight
Feb 19 via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

Dana corrected himself shortly after, and said he meant UFC 146 and May 26th. Still though, this is an excellent fight. Dunham has rebounded from two losses (to Sean Sherk and Melvin Guillard) by winning two in a row, most recently in a fight of the night performance against Nik Lentz. Barboza is 4-0 in the UFC and is coming off one of the best KO's in UFC history, a spinning wheel kick knockout of Terry Etim at UFC 142.

LINK

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I dont know who to cheer for in this fight. Ultimately, Dunham should win this by using his wrestling and setting it up much better than in the Guillard fight, but you cannot count out Barboza

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This is a SWEET fight!!!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

nice! huge fan of both!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Cheering for Barboza.

mattjonesy » Posted 5/22/07 7:05:00PM

Nasty match up for Dunham imo!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

good fight. dont really care who wins, i like both. i doubt dunham will fall for any kind of crazy wheel kick of something of that nature.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

ooooooo Baby! Always get excited when Barboza fights!! Cheering for him all the way here

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Awesome fight... Lets go Dunham!!!

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Awesome match up, tough fight for both guys. I like both as fighters but ill be rooting for Barboza by some sort of never seen that coming knockout!!

scrappydoo303 » Posted 11/11/11 11:33:00AM

Very nice match up. I expect a war but hoping barboza will put him away and fight someone else to possibly earn a title shot

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Great opportunity for both, Barboza becomes a legit contender, or Dunham regains lost momentum. I like Dunham early but this is going to be a fight night pick.

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

Great fight here, I Like Dunham to win in this one, but Barboza has a whole bunch of tricks up his sleeve.

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

I think Dunham is more well rounded.....i think Dunham better use that well roundedness to get the fight on the ground as soon as they say.....FIGHT!

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Sick fight. Barboza, in my mind will take it easy.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]