MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Hello Everyone   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
BlaZion » Posted 2/13/12 2:02:00PM

I've been bouncing around the site now for a couple days and decided to go ahead and post here. I've been through a couple threads, just haven't posted anything. Anyway I came across this site for the fantasy game and to talk MMA with others of course. I've been a huge fan now for at least a decade and love talking about fighters, fights, matchmaking etc. I figured I'd drop by and say hello to everyone who reads this. Also any pointers would be cool.

BlaZion

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

always nice to see new members

welcome!

don't forget about the Secondary League

No I won't. I'll do my best to keep up though the bellator season. Once that gets going its non stop.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Welcome aboard!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Welcome to The Playground Blaz. Who's your favourite fighter?

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Welcome to the playground. Enjoy.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Welcome to the PG Any questions just ask!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome to The Playground! Hope you stick around.

Tip: Join a camp as soon as you can. Discussing fights and taking in opinions of high percentage players can dramatically improve your own percentages.

Thank you all. My favorite fighter is probably Anderson Silva.

Yea I plan on sticking around for sure. I get pretty busy with life but of all the sports I enjoy I keep up with MMA the most by far.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by BlaZion

Yea I plan on sticking around for sure. I get pretty busy with life but of all the sports I enjoy I keep up with MMA the most by far.

MMAPlayground also has a podcast in conjunction with Sports-At-Work.com

The podcast is called MMA@Work. We interview actual fighters and coaches live on the show. I am one of the hosts and Gartface is the other. There is a team of us that all work on the show and you'll get to know us through posting on here.

Here's a link to the official MMA@Work Thread & it includes past episodes.

We hope you'll add us to your list of MMA podcasts. We always let members participate in the show which, I think, makes us more unique than other radio shows.

Thanks I'll def check it out. I usually check out junkie if I can during lunch and depending who the guests are. I'll def check this out to, I always enjoy a good MMA podcast. I appreciate it.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by BlaZion

Thanks I'll def check it out. I usually check out junkie if I can during lunch and depending who the guests are. I'll def check this out to, I always enjoy a good MMA podcast. I appreciate it.

Just to give you an idea of what we have coming up later: Greg Jackson, Mark Hominick, Ed Soares, Pat Barry, some of the TapouT guys, and more.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

What's up bro

*FYI, Keep your distance from Kpro, he's a sexual deviant

Haha thanks dude

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]