MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Josh Koscheck vs. Johny Hendricks headed to UFC on Fox 3 in May   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

A major welterweight contender bout between Josh Koscheck and Johny Hendricks is headed to the UFC on Fox 3 card this May, UFC President Dana White announced on Sunday.

Koscheck picked up his second straight win last weekend, edging past Mike Pierce by decision at UFC 143. That was a follow up to his knockout win over Matt Hughes last September in his first fight since losing to Georges St-Pierre in a title bout at UFC 124.

LINK

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

woohoo!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'll be Johny's biggest fan in May.

bakersfield6969 » Posted 3/27/11 9:51:00PM

Koscheck takes it By UD It was a Fluke how he knocked out fitch like that

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Posted by bakersfield6969

Koscheck takes it By UD It was a Fluke how he knocked out fitch like that

Nope no fluke at all and Hendricks is legit! He'll show it again in May!

If Fitch and Hendricks fought again Id take Fitch in a heart beat it was a fluke LOL

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

Like this matchup, I think Kos wins.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Kos takes this. he has better striking, though both guys have legit power. I also believe he has the better wrestling and will win.

Hendricks KO of Fitch was a fluke - i agree. I'll take Fitch 10 of the next 10 times

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Kos will beat Hendricks the same way Story did by being the bigger stronger wrestler!!!

what happens if Koscheck does win he just recently fought GSP and if he wins that will be 3 straight wins would he get another title shot or what? maybe the ellenberger sanchez winner?

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Kos is just another victim on Hendricks' road to to contendership. I'll be very happy to see him put in his place.

LOL coming from the man with 845$ in his account

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by bakersfield6969

LOL coming from the man with 845$ in his account

really?!

anyways. i have no clue who i'd pick in this fight just yet. glad i got plenty of time to think about it.

& yes, i'd totally pick fitch to beat hendricks in a rematch

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

woohoo!

same here

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I think the winner is second in line for a title shot if I'm looking at things right, and assuming Ellenberger keeps his streak alive.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]