MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
fighters who deserved 'another chance'   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

I was just screwing around on Sherdog today and noticed that Jason High only had 1 fight in the UFC. I found that odd considering most fighters get another chance. I also thought of Gerald Harris of course. So what I am asking you is what other fighters deserved another chance in the UFC?

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

He's a stud, wins over Mein, Mach, and Mullhorn is pretty impressive.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

The Barncat FTW!

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Rich Clementi dudes beaten Anthony Johnson, Sam Stout, Terry Etim and Melvin Guillard!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

always wanted to see din thomas at fw in the ufc

I know this probably sounds retarded, but if Kevin Randleman got with a good camp, then he'd be a tough fight for a lot of lhw's

tn_rebel » Posted 1/1/09 9:36:00PM

Posted by hotrodttt

I know this probably sounds retarded, but if Kevin Randleman got with a good camp, then he'd be a tough fight for a lot of lhw's

yep... you were right the first time

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Sean McCorkle

Dirty Blue

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by hotrodttt

yep... you were right the first time

Oh, I guess you never saw him fight in pride

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Sean McCorkle

I don't really think McCorkle falls in this category just yet. He was just released and signed with Bellator. I imagine he'll be back with a couple wins relatively soon.

npayant » Posted 1/28/07 6:28:00PM

Still not sure why Gerald Harris was cut.

He went 3-0 in the UFC before losing once and then they cut him. ?? Was there something else going on that I'm not aware of?

Not sure he'd really go anywhere in the middleweight div., but cut after one loss? I can think of many others that have hung around for quite a while after numerous losses... I just don't get it.

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

2 words - Paul Daley.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by npayant

Still not sure why Gerald Harris was cut.

He went 3-0 in the UFC before losing once and then they cut him. ?? Was there something else going on that I'm not aware of?

Not sure he'd really go anywhere in the middleweight div., but cut after one loss? I can think of many others that have hung around for quite a while after numerous losses... I just don't get it.

Same here. I mean Jardine finally got cut after losing like 4 straight I believe. Irvin finally got cut after losing 3 or 4 straight, though he probably should've been cut before that.

Obviously he is back in the UFC now, but I couldn't ever figure out why Werdum got cut after he got KTFOd by Dos Santos. Prior to that he had won 2 straight over a very game Man-bear-pig Gonzaga, and Brandon Vera before he turned into Captain Disappointment.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

always wanted to see din thomas at fw in the ufc

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Lesnar1

2 words - Paul Daley.

Id take Marquardt over Daley to come back any day.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]