MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
UFC undisputed 3 demo first impressions?   [View Full Version]
shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Okay so its been a week & we've all had time to get a feel for the new undisputed 3 game! What are your thoughts?! Pros & Cons?! Critiques?!

a couple of my own:

I play for hours just for the Bas Rutton commentary.

Does anyone even play UFC mode?

Continuing to punch after a KO is gonna be so fun to do online

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

I like it, Pride version is amazing but it is a lot harder to get a ko

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I enjoyed it... I was going to get the game anyhow but Pride mode is that much better.

The submissions seem to be tricky. I just hope they have it better than the last game.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

They should just go ahead and rename the game Pride Undisputed because it stole the show. Doubt I'll even touch the UFC outside of career mode.

I won't touch online until they release patches.

I'm currently waiting to hear back from THQ to see if I won their Alpha Rally! Have a chance to win a free copy of the game or a free pass to watch UFC 143. Had to play for a solid hour in hopes I'd run into a THQ developer. Supposed to be sending out notifications to the winner in the next or so.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

the demo is pretty sweet....PRIDE mode is awesome. the flow of the game is smoother than before

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I think its a lot more fluid then any other UFC game, kickin fools in the head is SWEET. The sub game is gonna be a little tricky but ill just be a Knockout artist

BigCountryFedor » Posted 4/17/10 3:57:00PM

EA MMA is still better.

Posted by prophecy033

I think its a lot more fluid then any other UFC game, kickin fools in the head is SWEET. The sub game is gonna be a little tricky but ill just be a Knockout artist

Nothing wrong with a good KO artist but that's exactly why the UFC games suck. MMA games that have shitty grappling controls sucks.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by BigCountryFedor

EA MMA is still better.

I disagree

EA MMA is still better.

I also disagree

Sorry bro but EA MMA sucked.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

submissions are worse then before.
I dont like how the computer can string combos together 3 times faster then you can and use less energy while doing so

other then that, its an improvement...

Posted by shaneTpain

EA MMA is still better.

I also disagree

Sorry bro but EA MMA sucked.

Cool, I'm glad you can play an MMA game with shitty grappling-flow controls and no jiu jitsu. And it's not like I'm a fanboy of EA MMA, I'm not a fan of video games in general, I'm still too aware that I'm playing a video game.

UFC 3? yawn, Wake me up when its all virtual reality.

Cool, I'm glad you can play an MMA game with shitty grappling-flow controls and no jiu jitsu. And it's not like I'm a fanboy of EA MMA, I'm not a fan of video games in general, I'm still too aware that I'm playing a video game.

UFC 3? yawn, Wake me up when its all virtual reality.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

EA MMA is still better.

I'm going to jump on "people--disagreeing--with--'BigCountryFedor'--bandwagon."

EA MMA sucks really really bad. Playing that game is a chore, not entertainment.

I don't play the UFC Mode much in the demo because when you only get one round, I'd rather play 10mins than 5mins.

The submission system hasn't grown on me yet though. I liked it best in 2009. 2010 screwed it up and I played that game less as a result.

For those of you who don't know me on these forums (and can't read my name) I love submissions.

[View Full Version of this Page]