MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Forrest Griffin and Tito Ortiz call each other out   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

i cant say im excited for it, but i would like to see Forrest get another win

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I'm sure everyone kinda figured Forrest/Tito 3 would go down, for Ortiz's last fight. If Forrest is smart he watched Tito's last two fights and seen, that all you have to do is abuse Tito's midsection with kicks and punches to finish him.

I still would rather see him fight Liddell in a rubber match, but that obviously won't happen since Liddell retired.

This!

I don't know who watched then but remember Ortiz/Liddell 1. Chuck brought up all you had to do is hit Tito in the body. That's what he did to him in the gym allthe time.It took people a long time to figure it out. hell even Machita's knee crumbled Tito.Anyway I would be happy to see Griffin-Ortiz 3 as long as it's not a Main or Co-Main it's a perfect 3rd fight to a stacked card.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I'll go split decision win for whoever the ref is cuz he's gonna be the only one without a split win in the cage

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier had a title on the line two of their three fights. Needless to say, Forrest/Ortiz has been a relatively ineffectual rivalry in comparison. Just because it's a potential trilogy doesn't mean you need to bring up the greatest trilogy in combat sport history.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

I want to see this as much as I wanted to see Tito vs Ken Shamrock #2

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Makes sense for both of them. One of the only competitive match-ups likely to get fan interest for either of them at this time.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

As long as its not a main event on a pay per view

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

This is awful news

tn_rebel » Posted 1/1/09 9:36:00PM

Am I missing something? Weren't the first 2 pretty good?

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by BeeR

I want to see this as much as I wanted to see Tito vs Ken Shamrock #2

and I wanted to see Tito/Sham 2 as much as I wanted to see Tito/Sham 3

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

The sad thing is, this will probably be the main event of a free card in the Spring

But if Tito won I would smile
F Forrest

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

Posted by shaneTpain

The sad thing is, this will probably be the main event of a free card in the Spring

But if Tito won I would smile
F Forrest

agreed, and im down with this fight cant wait! war tito!

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I still would rather see him fight Liddell in a rubber match, but that obviously won't happen since Liddell retired.

Technically not a rubber match because Chuck mollywhopped him both times, but I like where your head is at. Liddell always deserved to retire on a win

BigCountryFedor » Posted 4/17/10 3:57:00PM

No thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]