MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ramapge Looks To End 'The Iceman's' Streak   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson cemented his reputation as one of the most exciting fighters in the world during his time in Japan's PRIDE organization, a wildly successful run that made him an international star and included a TKO victory over Chuck Liddell in November 2003, the last loss "the Iceman" has suffered to date.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Fanboy 1988 » Posted 4/18/07 10:12:00AM

Rampage is gonna whip Chuck's ass

fightdavejordan » Posted 5/13/07 10:35:00AM

he is going to beat him down like the bitch chuck is

w145andmma155 » Posted 3/16/07 12:23:00PM

yea right chucks gunna own him rampage lost his fire

NME » Posted 2/5/07 11:28:00PM

I love Rampage. Every time I see the commercial for UFC 71 and Rampage says "I'm gonna whoop Chuck's ass!" I smile. Seriously, how great is that? Anyone else could say the exact same thing, but Rampage has the charisma to really make you want to see him try.

But Rampage has to overcome the PRIDE curse AND the All Access curse. So, I have to go with Chuck on this one. Which is fine for me, because I love Chuck Liddell.

[View Full Version of this Page]