MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
MacDonald to face Lawlor in May   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

The Athlete is returning to the cage in the spring.

Canadian middleweight Jason (The Athlete) MacDonald will take on (Filthy) Tom Lawlor at a UFC event in Fairfax, Va., on May 15. Sources told Sportsnet the two fighters have verbally agreed to the fight.

The 36-year-old New Glasgow, N.S., native, is coming off a first-round TKO loss to Alan Belcher at a UFC Fight Night in September. MacDonald (25-15) is a veteran of 13 fights in the UFC with a 6-7 record in the Octagon.

The American Lawlor (7-4, 1 NC) fell to Chris Weidman by first-round submission in November.

link

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

imo a loser leaves town match. im a fan of Macdonald and hope he wins, but Lawlor is just a fun character to watch...and he always brings it win or lose.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Loser leaves town match and Lawlor seems to be good at those.

Dirty Blue

he did put a beatdown on Cote

40ouncetpkid » Posted 5/3/11 12:43:00AM

Providing he gets reckless and runs into a sub lawlor should stomp macdonald in a 1st round beating.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

The question is who has more soul.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

got lawlor all day, but usually when i give macdonald no chance, he'll sneak a sub in there

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Kpro

James Brown

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Kpro

James Brown

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

This is a loser leaves town match

BigCountryFedor » Posted 4/17/10 3:57:00PM

I favor J-mac

All he needs to do is pull guard and he'll probably get the tap.

But I could easily see Lawlor just pasting his head all over the canvas via KO.

[View Full Version of this Page]