MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Strikeforce vet Ray Sefo announces kickboxing match with Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipovic   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Two-time Strikeforce vet and former kickboxing world champion Ray Sefo will face Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in a striking-rules contest.

The bout, which had been rumored for several weeks, is now official according to Sefo, who announced the fight via Twitter.

"Some news for you all," Sefo wrote. "My fight with Mirko 'Cro Cop' has been confirmed for March 10."

An official announcement of the bout – which takes place at Zagreb Arena in Zagreb, Croatia – is expected to come in the next several days. The card is being organized by a local TV station and has been dubbed "Final Fight," in honor of what is expected to serve as Filipovic's official retirement from combat sports.

LINK

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

god i hope mirko doesnt get KO'd. ive had my fill of seeing mirko lay lifeless on the canvas. i do think he has a good chance at winning this fight though

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

cant wait.

UFC 151: Never Forget

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Sefo by kick destruction anyone?

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by ghandikush

Sefo by kick destruction anyone?

Not necessarily man, CroCop was the man in K-1. Sefo is very similar in style to Mark Hunt, and CroCop leveled him. Granted that was like 10 years ago, but still...

[View Full Version of this Page]