MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
The Score Fighting Series Returns To Hamilton On March 16th   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

John Alessio vs. Ryan Healy confirmed for lightweight match-up
Tickets on sale January 24th

Press Release – TORONTO, January 18th, 2012 – Score Media Inc. (TSX: SCR) today announces that The Score Fighting Series (SFS) will be returning to Hamilton, Ontario for another night of incredible MMA action on Friday, March 16th at the Hamilton Place Theatre. A marquee match-up between John Alessio (33-14) and “Diamond” Ryan Healy (19-9-1) has been confirmed for the card.

Score Fighting Series veterans Rich Clementi, Josh Hill, Alex Ricci, Shane Campbell and Lyndon Whitlock are all slated to be in action. Opponents for all of them are awaiting approval by the Ontario Athletic Commission and will be announced shortly.

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Nice! It's a 3 hour drive but I might make the trip depending on the ticket price.

The_Casualty » Posted 5/17/08 7:00:00PM

Always down to support some local mma

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

i should be there as well...its in my hometown

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

cool I hope they stream this one as well, the last one was great!

I was at the last one at Hamilton place good night of fights im looking into going again!!!

Posted by sparky

I was at the last one at Hamilton place good night of fights im looking into going again!!!

You were treated to a solid card! I was planning to go but my girlfriend at the time had other plans in mind

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sparky

You were treated to a solid card! I was planning to go but my girlfriend at the time had other plans in mind

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sparky

Lol, yup. That's exactly how I felt.

Done with her though

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sparky

Lol, yup. That's exactly how I felt.

Done with her though

If either of you guys end up going pm me and and let me know!!

[View Full Version of this Page]