MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin moves to Atlanta along with UFC 145   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

So Mark Hominick won't be on Canadian soil for his next fight.

With UFC 145 now set to take place April 21 at Atlanta's Philips Arena, the onetime featherweight challenger's bout with Eddie Yagin has been booked for the event, officials announced today.

Hominick and Yagin were originally slated to fight on March 24 at Bell Centre in Montreal, where Hominick had twice fought under the UFC banner to disappointing results.

LINK

teddythetuna » Posted 1/16/07 5:06:00PM

Huge Hominick fan. Hope he has a better fight than the last one.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I think guys fighting at home only puts more pressure on them.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I hope schaub vs rothwell and mcdonald vs mills makes the card still

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

just cant afford to go to this card & the first fight they put on it involves one of my fav fighters, Hominick. i'll be bitching about 145 a lot.....just bear with me....or buy me a ticket

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

just cant afford to go to this card & the first fight they put on it involves one of my fav fighters, Hominick. i'll be bitching about 145 a lot.....just bear with me....or buy me a ticket

If I can get my hands on a ticket, I'll be cheering twice as hard for you, bro.

Solid fight for Atlanta. Hell, the first Atlanta card had the 20 second fight between Marquardt and Kampmann and I was more than happy.

I'm hoping that Jones will still defend his title in Atlanta. Would love to see Rashad fight again.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Hominick and Yagin were originally slated to fight on March 24 at Bell Centre in Montreal, where Hominick had twice fought under the UFC banner to disappointing results.

uhh Hominick lost both of his last fights in Toronto, 140 at the ACC and 129 at the Rogers Centre.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]