MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ross Pearson vs. Dennis Siver rematch added to UFC on FUEL 2   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Two former lightweights will clash – this time as featherweights at UFC on FUEL TV 2.

Fresh off a featherweight-debut win, Ross Pearson (13-5 MMA, 5-2 UFC) now welcomes longtime 155-pounder Dennis Siver (19-8 MMA, 8-5 UFC) to the division as part of the April event in Sweden.

UFC officials confirmed the fight with Swedish site mmanytt.se. MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) subsequently confirmed it with event sources.

UFC on FUEL TV 2 takes place April 14 at Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm. The main card airs on FUEL TV (live on Saturday afternoon in the U.S.), and as MMAjunkie.com first reported, some prelims are expected to stream on Facebook.

LINK

mattjonesy » Posted 5/22/07 7:05:00PM

Whats the point in moving down a weight class and facing the same competition straight away!

KaibaThedon » Posted 3/25/09 9:45:00PM

ross coming off a win and siver coming off a loss

now both at 145

dont really see a point to the rematch though

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Although I don't like the reasoning I'll happily watch them throw down again! Winner will go far at 145!

Dirty Blue

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Both could be contenders in the division. No reason to set up a rematch so soon.

Mackavelli » Posted 1/25/07 5:04:00PM

Wow didnt think siver could make feather. Hes short but hes really built.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I don't see the point of the rematch with Siver coming down to FW for the first time.

Plus it will prolly go like the first fight and Ross gets the decision win.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Siver by decision

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I guess I understand a rematch. I see Siver winning this one by TKO. I have never really cared for Pearson, I've never seen him as impressive.

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

I don't think this fight will be much different to the first.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Should be a good fight, I think Pearson will just outstrike him like he did last time.

[View Full Version of this Page]