MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
I am looking for a few good men.   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

he lost an av bet to me

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I was conned into taking that bet.

deck15 » Posted 12/2/08 11:45:00PM

I'm looking for a camp so far from reading this you seem like an ok guy if your interested let me know. I know i'm not a big poster because so many guys think they know what they're talking about and it drives me nuts but I will post in the camp posting and offer help if I can. thanks Deck

If anyone still wishes to join, our camp is still accepting new members. Deadline is at the end of this season which is 8 more events.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

funny that people actually argue prop/post ratio on here. everyone in the Draft Projects get a pass for that? I'd be sittin pretty good if that damn game didnt exist

UFC 151: Never Forget

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

LOL, my props to post ratio is terrible.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

haha well Ray i would think close to 50% of your posts are side game related, if not more. You should have close to 800 props by now

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

TKDMichael » Posted 6/15/12 7:17:00PM

Well I'm new and I have no problem joining a fight camp. Whether it be a Few Good Men or a Lion's Den fight camp.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

You have 24 hours to join a Few Good Men. Limited seats available.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

[View Full Version of this Page]