MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
I am looking for a few good men.   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I am not necessarily looking for top pickers. I am looking for good human beings.

If you have been turned down by other camps, I will take you.

If you have poor picks percentages, I will take you.

If you have been kicked out of a camp, I will take you.

My only stipulation is you would need to submit all your picks on a timely manner.

If you would like an invitation to this camp, please post in this thread or PM me and we shall get your application started.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

This is just sad and desperate, you are a lonely man KFM.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by sbulldavid

So is your camp leader but no one's pointing that out... oh wait...

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sbulldavid

Huh? I don't get it

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Good luck with the camp KFM.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sbulldavid

Huh? I don't get it

Just being a hater is all. KFM sets up a camp of his own and the first post is a jab at him from a Dark Horse member. Shawn (being the Dark Horse leader) is extremely negative, especially towards ECP and it's current/former members. Just a little heated post on my part that wasn't exactly thought out. Take it as you may.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Thank you for the support, guys, and thank you, Budge, for stepping in.

I don't know how Dark Horse operates as a camp but when I was a part of ECP, we try to tell our members to be respectful of other members.

This same concept will be inducted into my new camp. Speak your mind but be respectful to others of their opinions.

It seems Shawn has plagued many of his members to thinking it is ok to attack members of Playground. I will not stoop to Dark Horse's level of child's play.

If I remember correctly, I have never had a conversation with sbulldavid. It seems Shawn's hate has spread to many of his camp's members with the exclusion of Bjj165. He is perhaps the most collective poster in Dark Horse and I really feel he should not identify himself with Shawn or his camp.

Anyway, thanks a lot guys. I have one new member as we speak....and in time, I will have a whole army.

If you have started your own camp but have no members or only a few members, perhaps we can unite.

MuayThaiGeek13 » Posted 12/28/11 3:18:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

If you have started your own camp but have no members or only a few members, perhaps we can unite.

I feel as if your camp is some knock off of mine!

Like I said highest Rank is meritoriously promoted to camp leader. Your in the lead rank wise stud. So the MMarines is yours.

Atleast my camp has a picture

Posted by MuayThaiGeek13

Posted by KungFuMaster

Like I said highest Rank is meritoriously promoted to camp leader. Your in the lead rank wise stud. So the MMarines is yours.

I did not know you have created that camp name. If you wish to combine our camps, please PM me. Please make sure all your camp members are aware of what is going on before you disband the camp.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Why is everyone leaving the ECP now? First Rabi goes and starts his own camp and now the new ECP leader does the same. Oh the drama.

MuayThaiGeek13 » Posted 12/28/11 3:18:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by MuayThaiGeek13

Posted by KungFuMaster

I did not know you have created that camp name. If you wish to combine our camps, please PM me. Please make sure all your camp members are aware of what is going on before you disband the camp.

I'm the only member

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

I've missed out on a lot lol

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Thank you for the support, guys, and thank you, Budge, for stepping in.

I don't know how Dark Horse operates as a camp but when I was a part of ECP, we try to tell our members to be respectful of other members.

This same concept will be inducted into my new camp. Speak your mind but be respectful to others of their opinions.

It seems Shawn has plagued many of his members to thinking it is ok to attack members of Playground. I will not stoop to Dark Horse's level of child's play.

If I remember correctly, I have never had a conversation with sbulldavid. It seems Shawn's hate has spread to many of his camp's members with the exclusion of Bjj165. He is perhaps the most collective poster in Dark Horse and I really feel he should not identify himself with Shawn or his camp.

Anyway, thanks a lot guys. I have one new member as we speak....and in time, I will have a whole army.

I would be hateful too if I had a Yankees avatar.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]