MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Matt Serra: Georges St. Pierre “Drew First Blood"   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre, who’s long been considered one of the most respected fighters in mixed-martial arts, has finally landed a real and vocal enemy.

Link

icemansakuraba » Posted 5/2/07 3:30:00PM

george is crazy he needs to admits that he loss to a better man that night.
The only thing that I like of george is that he beat matt hughes.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

-Virus- » Posted 4/15/07 3:20:00AM

Thanks for the article man.

jokerlpub » Posted 5/1/07 12:29:00PM

Thanks for the link, i like GSP, ive not seen much of serra beside when he won the tittle, but on the night the better man won.

Chec22 » Posted 1/28/07 11:37:00PM

This sounds like people trying to get a grudge going to build up interest in a rematch. To take offense at such a lame comment sounds petty. GSP didnt call him a wimp or his mother a tramp , he said he didnt take him seriously. Look back to the post fight interviews and GSP says that and says Serra deserved to win. Chalk this up to hype = big payday. Just my opinion of course.

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Posted by Chec22

This sounds like people trying to get a grudge going to build up interest in a rematch. To take offense at such a lame comment sounds petty. GSP didnt call him a wimp or his mother a tramp , he said he didnt take him seriously. Look back to the post fight interviews and GSP says that and says Serra deserved to win. Chalk this up to hype = big payday. Just my opinion of course.

Good point. I have said many things regarding this in a discussion in the UFC /Pride forum.

Here

monkeybonez » Posted 3/26/07 6:41:00PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Chec22

Good point. I have said many things regarding this in a discussion in the UFC /Pride forum.

Here

Interesting theory...but a rematch is so far away at this point, that it doesn't make sense. Hughes will most likely take the belt, which would mean Hughes vs GSP III. I think that he is just speaking the truth. He's been holding it in for a long time now, and it is finally coming out. I don't think he means it as disrespect, but I definately can see how it comes across that way.

fightdavejordan » Posted 5/13/07 10:35:00AM

gsp got his ass kick fare and sqare serra is a bad mother f**k*r
so any body that has a proble deal with it

Rocksright » Posted 7/31/07 2:49:00PM

Serra is weak, He reminds of an Karate Instructuor, I use to have..looking like a fraggle and everything- Except my instructor wasnt so cocky, the problem here is Serra doesnt have a reason to be cocky, he truly got lucky, GSP choked on that title fight and truth betold who ever wins between Matt and GSP, will destroy Serra, no quesions asked. I dont think Serra can take a punch and I know Serra is and will be a has-been.

Sorry, My opinion

Check back with me in several months once Serra is no longer champ....

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

Posted by icemansakuraba

george is crazy he needs to admits that he loss to a better man that night.
The only thing that I like of george is that he beat matt hughes.

Guy! I don't even know where to being with you

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Why are all these old threads being bumped up?

[View Full Version of this Page]