MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cole Miller drops to featherweight, meets Steven Siler at UFC on FX 2   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Add another bout to the UFC's third trip Down Under.

Sources close to the event today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that a featherweight bout between Cole Miller (18-5 MMA, 7-3 UFC) and Steven Siler (19-9 MMA, 1-0 UFC) is set for UFC on FX 2. The matchup was first reported by The MMA Corner.

"UFC on FX 2: Kampmann vs. Alves" takes place March 3 at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia. The event's main card airs live on FX while preliminary fights head to FUEL TV.

Miller returns to the cage at 145 pounds following a second-round submission win over lightweight T.J. O'Brien at UFC on Versus 5, which muted a decision loss to Matt Wiman at "UFC Fight Night 23: UFC Fight for the Troops 2."

LINK

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Revenger for his brother.

But very odd matchup.

Miller with lots of UFC exp and Siler just the 1 UFC fight. Thought Miller would get someone higher up in FW.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

I like Miller I think he would be good at FW

armbar66j7 » Posted 9/7/11 2:28:00PM

miller's frame just went from toothpick...to construction paper haha...i dont think it makes a difference where he is, hes got some nasty ground work, he'll be gatekeeping at the very least in any division below 170

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

Good move for cole...I look forward to it

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Siler is going to get annihilated IMO.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

These are the only match-ups i am confident Cole can win.

[View Full Version of this Page]