MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
DREAM NEW YEARS EVE 2011   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

This goes to the very few that stayed up the 8 plus hours to watch the whole event. Holy shit, that's was a sight to see. Still not sure it really happened to be honest. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the entire event. You won't be disappointed. Well, actually, you might, but then you won't be, then you will be against. In short, you missed Japanese Jesus, terrorists with swords, good and bad (disgusting) pro wrestling, a cross dressing fighter, some crazy rules and 8-10 guys rambling on high on ...um...life, a pizza guy being sent out 1 minute to closing(12:59am) thanks to Kpro, and a few guys hold on for dear life just to stay awake.

Gotta say, if you didn't pass through, you sure as hell missed out. Thanks Boys, it was a blast spewing insults at will

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Aerts getting Boston Crabbed.....really.....I was waiting for Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels to come to his aid.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

After waking up I honestly felt like that wasn't real. I was so high and tired and the action was just so strange. It was awesome . We need to do that chat for every Japanese event.

Posted by Budgellism

After waking up I honestly felt like that wasn't real. I was so high and tired and the action was just so strange. It was awesome . We need to do that chat for every Japanese event.

I'm down for sure

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UFC by day, Jesus sword fighting by night. All day!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I had no sleep for two straight days. There was no way I was going to make it last night. Now I'm disappointed I missed it.

Posted by grappler0000

UFC by day, Jesus sword fighting by night. All day!

LMFAO

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

This goes to the very few that stayed up the 8 plus hours to watch the whole event. Holy shit, that's was a sight to see. Still not sure it really happened to be honest. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the entire event. You won't be disappointed. Well, actually, you might, but then you won't be, then you will be against. In short, you missed Japanese Jesus, terrorists with swords, good and bad (disgusting) pro wrestling, a cross dressing fighter, some crazy rules and 8-10 guys rambling on high on ...um...life, a pizza guy being sent out 1 minute to closing(12:59am) thanks to Kpro, and a few guys hold on for dear life just to stay awake.

Gotta say, if you didn't pass through, you sure as hell missed out. Thanks Boys, it was a blast spewing insults at will

Not to mention the guy feverishly masturbating by the microphone, The Voice wearing Ru Paul makeup, and Tim Sylvia walking out in a T-Shirt emblazoned with his sponsor "Lean Body".

I'm not positive any of last night happened either, other than everyone becoming more and more intoxicated and incoherent as the night wore on and possibly someone slipping me some hallucinogens. I can only hope 55 year old John is working next NYE show so I can order my pizza 1 minute before they close again.

I'll start one for Strikeforce - Rockhold/Jardine next weekend but I can't picture anything ever coming close to the 9 hour chat and broadcast we survived. First dibs will go to those in last nights chat as there are only 10 spots

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Do I qualify? I was only in the chat for about an hour or so.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

no, gtfo. You need to have made it through at least 12 of the 16 or so hours of MMA we watched consecutively lol.

jk.

Posted by Franklinfan47

I could have sworn you were in longer then an hour, at an rate, your more then welcome from my end.

DJRokyManson » Posted 6/22/07 5:21:00PM

I just watched the Dream NYE card today.

What was the deal with Sylvia v LeBanner? That sure looked real to me.

In my mind, that sure wasn't pro wrestling. It wasn't mma either.

That was NHB.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I knew I should have watched this.............................

[View Full Version of this Page]