MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
Dream - Fight for Japan: Genki Desu Ka! New Year! 2011 live discussion   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Jshep714 » Posted 7/3/07 8:38:00AM

I was hanging in there until that intermission where they showed the sokoudjou fight, then I passed out haha

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Everyone in the chat gets my respect 6 hours of UFC followed by 9 hours of DREAM, and a damn active 9 hour chat to boot. I think we're some sort of secret club now.

it felt like we stormed the beach at Normandy together....and survived

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Kpro

Everyone in the chat gets my respect 6 hours of UFC followed by 9 hours of DREAM, and a damn active 9 hour chat to boot. I think we're some sort of secret club now.

it felt like we stormed the beach at Normandy together....and survived

Lol, I feel the same way. We went through some serious shit together. Japanense Jesus should not be experienced alone. It's too much. Lol. Kpro, if I don;t see another one of these chats set up in the next couple of months I'll be seriously disappointed.

Posted by Jshep714

I was hanging in there until that intermission where they showed the sokoudjou fight, then I passed out haha

I remember you being there the majority of the time. We all deserve an accolade. Represented the playground well during that night.

Posted by Kpro

I've gotta spread the love but please. I'm down for that chat during any event. Too much fun.

EDIT: I'm only posting so many times because I love looking at Mr. Popo. I might keep this Pookie.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

yeah I wouldn't have made it past the first intermission without the chat.

Redkayak » Posted 12/10/11 2:28:00AM

got all but 1 right.79 points

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Can we call ourselves The Midnight Society, in honor of Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Props to anyone that stayed in chat for that long.

6 hours of UFC 141 was enough for me and I didn't even chat the entire time. My head was pounding by the time the Overeem/Lesnar fight was over.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]