MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Girls love MMA too... :)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Hey Guys,

Just introducing myself as a female fan... not a groupie! (ok, well, if I am... I'll never admit to it publicly). lol

I've watched every UFC since 129 after I made a bet with a guy that I could never pick the winners. Turned out that I picked 11 out of 12 winners on that card and right away my overconfident ego decided that I must be the new holy grail of MMA predictions. OK, so I haven't done *that* well on a card since then, but not bad considering I went from total novice (ie. clueless) to being able to debate the best fighters and styles with guys that consider themselves 'in the know'.

About me: I'm a petite blonde, write erotica, professional dancer (not stripper). Yeah I know, both fighters and fans tend to love me right away. Shhh...

I'm not sure what the 'typical female fan' is like... but I'm happy to be one.

Found mmaplayground only recently so playing around with the site and enjoying it.

Any questions... just ask! :)

Cheers boys!

Ashleigh Lake aka DancingDoll

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Welcome to the PG forums

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Welcome to the Playground DD

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Welcome!

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Hey Guys,

Just introducing myself as a female fan... not a groupie! (ok, well, if I am... I'll never admit to it publicly). lol

I've watched every UFC since 129 after I made a bet with a guy that I could never pick the winners. Turned out that I picked 11 out of 12 winners on that card and right away my overconfident ego decided that I must be the new holy grail of MMA predictions. OK, so I haven't done *that* well on a card since then, but not bad considering I went from total novice (ie. clueless) to being able to debate the best fighters and styles with guys that consider themselves 'in the know'.

About me: I'm a petite blonde, write erotica, professional dancer (not stripper). Yeah I know, both fighters and fans tend to love me right away. Shhh...

Found mmaplayground only recently so playing around with the site and enjoying it.

Cheers boys!

How you doin'?

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

LOL...

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DancingDoll

Hey Guys,

Cheers boys!

How you doin'?

I've always wondered how Chael picked up women. Now I know.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Some how I think that KPro'ing doesn't involve any such motions, Kyle. I picture this as a more appropriate avatar for Kpro'ing

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

herro

KPro's prop to my picture said "Just another Saturday night!"

Did that involve Big Game Hunter?

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DancingDoll

Hey Guys,

Cheers boys!

How you doin'?

Uncle Chael and his charm

I was actually meaning to try and find my user manual this week.. Not sure if my Cabela's Big Game Hunter rifle is supposed to leak and burn when I pull the trigger to take down a moose.

Posted by Kpro

I was actually meaning to try and find my user manual this week.. Not sure if my Cabela's Big Game Hunter rifle is supposed to leak and burn when I pull the trigger to take down a moose.

Are you sure that's your rifle that's leaking and burning? Something tells me that you're not divulging the whole truth.

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Kpro

Are you sure that's your rifle that's leaking and burning? Something tells me that you're not divulging the whole truth.

Considering there's a laser sight attached, I'm pretty sure that classifies it as a rifle.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]