MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
After downplaying beef, Diaz's shove of Cerrone reignites tempers at UFC 141 presser   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Sitting at the podium for the UFC 141 pre-fight press conference, Nate Diaz insisted any drama between Donald Cerrone and him was manufactured.

"I think it was just made a little more than what it was," he said of a previous run-in with Cerrone that's turned UFC 141's co-main event into a mini-soap opera.

LINK

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

The Diaz brothers are such punks...and I love it

usually that pisses me off and makes me like a fighter less, but these guys talk the talk and walk the walk..so I like them

what are you going to do about it? fight them? ok...they're game

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by tallica62
what are you going to do about it? fight them?

Maybe...but not while wearing a vest like THAT

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I swear Nate sounds like Corky from "Life Goes On" tv show when he talks. I cant stand either Diaz brother and would like nothing more for Cerrone to kick the crap out of Nate.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I swear Nate sounds like Corky from "Life Goes On" tv show when he talks. I cant stand either Diaz brother and would like nothing more for Cerrone to kick the crap out of Nate.

Nate won't survive 1 round with Cowboy.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Shawn91111

I disagree

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This is gold! This could really help with Donald's slow to start issues, plus I really think that's both Diaz broes are at their best when they are the aggressive pressure causing fighters but they dont respond as well to pressure and wrestling from opponents. I am more confident than ever in Donald now!

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

All i have to say is GO GET SOME DONALD SA-RO-NAY!

lll-lll » Posted 7/13/07 10:19:00AM

I think it's funny because Donald is right out of the Diaz mold IMO. He has the same smart a$$d attitude, body type, and fighting style. I've always called him the third Diaz brother. I guess he won't be coming to the family reunions anytime soon lmao

I hope it's a double KO. Can't stand either of them.

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

Straight outta Stockton, crazy mother f#@ker! named Nate Diaz.

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Shawn91111

Diaz has not been finished in his UFC career, as far as I know.
He might lose this fight, but I don't think it will be in the first round.

Dberntson » Posted 6/16/09 12:09:00PM

All I have to say is that the Diaz brothers are just angry people. Always have been, always are and always will be. Nothing will ever make them happy, but it makes them good fighters. Their parents really worked one over on them. Can't wait for their tell all autobiographies.

fullfighting » Posted 6/26/07 8:31:00PM

Man, Nate"th gonna whoop Thith cowboy dudth ath. Trutht me dogth.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by fullfighting

Man, Nate"th gonna whoop Thith cowboy dudth ath. Trutht me dogth.

Better luck next time.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I really dislike the Diaz brothers. They are getting closer and closer to the range of Bisping for me....and thats saying alot i think. hahaha.
I think Cowboy finishes it early and gets the next shot (winner of Frankie and Benson)

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]