MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jeremy Williams Memorial Trust Fund Created   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

We are all coming to grips with the story of Jeremy's outstanding life and legacy... but now we also need to start thinking about the future of his kids.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

Guys, this is desperately needed. Please do anything that you can, the old saying "every little bit helps" would apply in this case...

thanks.

J-Love08 » Posted 3/27/07 5:57:00PM

This goes for a really good cause, so anyone who can help please do.

EEKS » Posted 2/15/07 4:06:00AM

will do

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

very cool

Chris_Rendleman » Posted 7/5/07 6:30:00PM

I saw a really funny troll about him at SD, I'll post it later

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

This is really cool u guys are helpin!

hope i dont get banned for this...

links to a screenshot of an SD troll who has written a fake article about jezzas death. not for the easily offended

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

Posted by Chris_Rendleman

links to a screenshot of an SD troll who has written a fake article about jezzas death. not for the easily offended
http://www.burntshare.com/users/guest/jerrytroll.bmp

I hope you will get banned for this

Rollins » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

http://www.burntshare.com/users/guest/jerrytroll.bmp

I would really like to see you go down son.

Won't be long with this type of attitude.

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

Please explain to me why you should not be perma-banned for posting garbage like that in a PINNED topic to a fighter that moved on.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Rollins » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

For Gods sake remove this turd from our site.

chadtruitt1979 » Posted 7/26/07 3:47:00PM

Done

Posted by zephead

Please explain to me why you should not be perma-banned for posting garbage like that in a PINNED topic to a fighter that moved on.

because you are too sensitive for your own good

[View Full Version of this Page]