MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mike Pierce wants Josh Koscheck at UFC 143, points to previous 'skirting'   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Josh Koscheck is without an opponent at UFC 143. Mike Pierce has some free time and the desire to give fans what they want.

And what do fans want?

"For whatever reason – it's nothing personal – Josh Koscheck is just one of those guys that everybody loves to hate," Pierce today told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "They want to see Koscheck get his ass beat. I want to be his personal Dan Henderson."

If it isn't clear by now, Pierce (13-4 MMA, 5-2 UFC) is calling out Koscheck (16-5 MMA, 14-5 UFC).

Koscheck was scheduled to fight Carlos Condit at the Feb. 4 event, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The bout was scheduled for the pay-per-view main-card before champ Georges St-Pierre blew out his knee and was forced to withdraw from a title fight with Nick Diaz. Condit was then promoted to fight Diaz for the interim welterweight title.

LINK

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

"I want to be his personal Dan Henderson."

Love it.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Kos tweeted yesterday that he's still fighting at 143, but asked if he could fight at MW, but didn't say against who.

I'd say the fight with Pierce would make more sense if Kos was coming off a loss, but with a lot of the top WW's booked, Pierce isn't really that bad of a choice here.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Pierce gotta iron chin. That would be a very interesting fight

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

The fight would make total sense. I wouldn't mind seeing Koscheck fight at MW though. If Chris Leben wasn't out for a year I'd say him but since that fight is out the window how about Brian Stann? A little good verses evil

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

why not scrap the Sanchez vs Ellenberger fight and have Ellenberger fight Koscheck?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I would like this fight.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

"I want to be his personal Dan Henderson."

Love it.

Gotta love Oregon wit

[View Full Version of this Page]