MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Charlie Brenneman vs. Daniel Roberts targeted for UFC on FX 1   [View Full Version]
BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

A welterweight bout between Charlie Brenneman (14-3 MMA, 3-2 UFC) and Daniel Roberts (12-3 MMA, 3-3 UFC) has been added to the UFC's first event broadcast on FOX affiliate FX.

Sources close to the event today confirmed the matchup to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). Roberts also confirmed the bout on his official Twitter account.

UFC on FX 1 takes place Jan. 20 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. The event's main card airs live on FX while preliminary fights air on FUEL TV.

LINK

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Is it fighter bashing to say I've never cared less about a fight announcement? If so, I apologize.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Brenneman should take it if he avoids Roberts ground game.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Isn't Brenneman all ground game? If so, how will he avoid Roberts on the ground?

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

see ya roberts!

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Never cared much for either fighter but Brenneman should take this in a snoozefest

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

This is a good fight for Brenneman who should be able to win in impressive fashion.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by pmoney

Is it fighter bashing to say I've never cared less about a fight announcement? If so, I apologize.

Lol, if so I'm right there with you. This fight is brutal. Roberts is one of my least favourite guys to watch in the ufc and so is Brenneman. Roberts needs to go though. He's been stinking it up for a while now. If he doesn't have a clear advantage over his opponent on the ground he 100% of the time makes it a shitty fight.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I like it. Should be a decent fight. Hope Brenneman can earn the W here.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

Lol, if so I'm right there with you. This fight is brutal. Roberts is one of my least favourite guys to watch in the ufc and so is Brenneman. Roberts needs to go though. He's been stinking it up for a while now. If he doesn't have a clear advantage over his opponent on the ground he 100% of the time makes it a shitty fight.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Isn't Brenneman all ground game? If so, how will he avoid Roberts on the ground?

More wrestling. But roberts might not be a submission guy from his back and more of a top submission guy. Who knows.

[View Full Version of this Page]