MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
The Oracle at Delphi   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by Kpro

I brought some Dragon's Blood incense and fresh lavendar to the Oracle at Delphi and was amazed by how long the journey was.. As I approached, he told me that GSP will continue injuring and tearing his reconstructed knee in practice and have more surgery and not fight at all in 2012.. Many fans will question his ability to fight through injuries.

I thanked the Oracle at Delphi, even though I didn't like the news. As I began my walk back down the mountain from the Oracle I recalled a wise man once telling me that sometimes when life hands you lemons you have to drink Jagerbombs.

Double wisdom was imparted upon me on this day.

Once GSP pulls out of his November fight, the information The Oracle at Delphi gave me all the way back on January 6th will come to fruition!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i visited The Oracle at Delphi today & he told me that Jon Jones would win the HW Championship in the year 2014

just wanted to bump this thread ttt since JJ is talking about going to HW soon

hymiekooken » Posted 12/16/08 10:05:00AM

The oracle came to me in a dream last nite and told me that Vitor is gonna knock Jones out in the closing mintue of the first round.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

I went to see the oracle. When I got there I told her I had 3 gold piece, she replied inflation has caused the price to go up to 5 pieces. I told her all I had was 3 but I've travled many miles to get here. Without saying anything she stood up and walked over to me with her hand extended out. As I was digging in my pocket for the gold, she slapped me in my nuts and told me to gtfo. She don't play..

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

I went to see the oracle. When I got there I told her I had 3 gold piece, she replied inflation has caused the price to go up to 5 pieces. I told her all I had was 3 but I've travled many miles to get here. Without saying anything she stood up and walked over to me with her hand extended out. As I was digging in my pocket for the gold, she slapped me in my nuts and told me to gtfo. She don't play..

as i wobble outside i sit on the steps trying to get my wits together. i look up and see a poor sap on a horse, this give me an idea. i sneak over to him, i yanked him off and horse-jacked that fool. OG style

now's probably a good time to tell ya, a horse is not good transportation for a guy in my condition. i finally arrive in this little town, and in OG fashion i persuade some chump to hand over his gold. i finally get a break, he has enough to cover me. as i get back to the oracle, my nether regions are still feeling funny. i walk back in and hand her the five gold. she stared at me silent for about 5 minutes. right as it started to creep me out, she spoke:

in the year 2014 ronda rousey will retire from MMA as the undisputed queen of WMMA she will be undefeated all her wins by 1st rd. armbar

and i think she said something about her and carano making a skin flick, but i might be mistaken about that

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

The Oracle once told me that Anderson Silva's next fight will be a WTF?!?! fight.

The Oracle was right

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

i visited the oracle at delphi (i don't know what that is) and he told me that what he told kungfumaster about stefan struve fighting for the title was bullshit, then he told me the real man that would fight for the title would be Travis browne.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Bubbles

The Oracle once told me that Anderson Silva's next fight will be a WTF?!?! fight.

The Oracle was right

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

haha I just made that shit up when the announcement was made. You wont find the original post in this thread

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

haha I just made that shit up when the announcement was made. You wont find the original post in this thread

give me my prop back

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]