sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Seems like everybody but the judges scored it a draw

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

well we just watched mma history wow.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Helwani just tweeted all four main event fighter got FOTN

Right call!

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Could this be Card Of The Year right now?? We had KO's, Subs, and 2 great main events.

Posted by BuffaloDave

Could this be Card Of The Year right now?? We had KO's, Subs, and 2 great main events.

This is one of the best MMA cards ever IMO on top of having what might be the best fight ever on it.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Great night of fights and epic main event, I also had a 10-8 5th but the fight is what we should be talking about, not the judges. Just an awesome 25 minutes; I can't name two tougher guys in the sport after seeing that.

I lol'd when Faber/Bowles went out to meet in the middle for the rules and touch of gloves and the ref had to tell them they weren't doing that. They're just not used to not being in the main or co-main event.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I didnt have the sound on, but did anyone catch what Ref Josh said at the start of round 3 and then Hendo held up some fingers and Josh laughed.

Anyone know what was said?

Posted by Shawn91111

I didnt have the sound on, but did anyone catch what Ref Josh said at the start of round 3 and then Hendo held up some fingers and Josh laughed.

Josh said final round, and Hendo held up 3 fingers saying there were 3 more. Rosenthal must've blanked it was a 5 rounder.

Posted by Shawn91111

Rosenthal said "last round" and Dan held up his fingers and said "there's 3 more rounds"

He was right about that. god damn man. That incident just illustrates how amazing this new rule is. Imagine if it had ended in the third.

Without the new rule we would've had a 30-27 clean sweep on all cards for Hendo.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

haha Hendo just tweeted a pic and said he wants a title shot.

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Just got home from work, could someone PM me a link to replay the fights??

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Amazing event.

I went 10 and 2 but struggled with the correct finishes, and scored 69 pts, lost my parlay on the Matt Brown.

Pages: << 22 23 24 [25]

[View Full Version of this Page]