MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
New here..   [View Full Version]
Cadillac » Posted 11/9/11 2:40:00PM

Hey, my names Justin and i'm a full time college student working at WALMART part time. I love everything having to do with fighting and love to talk about MMA and all the ways a fight can go. Hopefully I can contribute quite a bit to some of the discussions and have a good time.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by Cadillac

Hey, my names Justin and i'm a full time college student working at WALMART part time. I love everything having to do with fighting and love to talk about MMA and all the ways a fight can go. Hopefully I can contribute quite a bit to some of the discussions and have a good time.

Welcome aboard, man. How'd you find the site?

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Cadillac

Welcome to the Playground bro. You've chosen a great time to become a member. The Playground is blowing up lately.

I play mmatycoon and they posted a link here on their facebook. So I decided to swing by and see what the fuss is about.

Posted by Cadillac

I play mmatycoon and they posted a link here on their facebook. So I decided to swing by and see what the fuss is about.

That's what I figured. Do us a favor and help spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, etc!

Thanks again for joining. The partnership is already working as planned!

Oh i'm already on it. I've only been a member for about 15-25 minutes and already posted my fight picks for the upcoming fights on facebook.

Posted by Cadillac

Oh i'm already on it. I've only been a member for about 15-25 minutes and already posted my fight picks for the upcoming fights on facebook.

Nice. Keep in mind, prize money is DOUBLED for Premium members!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Premium is where its at, trust us

Oh, and welcome to the greatest mma site that will ever be

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Thankyou.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Cadillac

Wow. That was quick! Welcome to The Playground!

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

I'd actually have to win something for my money to be doubled

Yeah man, we are launching off....great time to become a member.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Welcome to the playground.
Have some fun with it....its addicting and a blast

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

This site is awesome, welcome!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Welcome Caddy. Good luck on the picks and wagers

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Geoffo » Posted 10/24/11 8:02:00PM

Welcome to the MMA Playground.
Watch out for the bullies!

JK hahahaha

Or am i?

[View Full Version of this Page]