Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Modern Warfare 3!   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

You guys ready?!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Fuck yes I'm ready. I've been waiting for this since Black Ops came out

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Very pumped but I've gotta wait a few more weeks to get it . Funds are low after having to but a new macbook this week.

EDIT: by*

Posted by prophecy033

Fuck yes I'm ready. I've been waiting for this since Black Ops came out

Black Ops is the reason I'm so excited. They had a lot of additions like "Gun Game" and theater mode I liked, and MW3 added some of those in, but I still prefered MW2. (Sucks that Gun Game is only for private matches, though.)

Posted by Budgellism

Very pumped but I've gotta wait a few more weeks to get it . Funds are low after having to but a new macbook this week.

I can understand. I've skipped out on great games like Batman: Arkam City and Uncharted 3 just to make sure I have enough extra cash for MW3.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I got #2 too late and never did get Black Ops, so I need to get this one as Ive been playing MLB The Show too much anyhow.

Posted by Shawn91111

I got #2 too late and never did get Black Ops, so I need to get this one as Ive been playing MLB The Show too much anyhow.

You didn't miss anything with Black Ops IMO. Just didn't do it for me.

Geoffo » Posted 10/24/11 8:02:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

I can understand. I've skipped out on great games like Batman: Arkam City and Uncharted 3 just to make sure I have enough extra cash for MW3.

You skipped out on Uncharted 3, to buy MW3?
What has the gaming community come to.

sven » Posted 6/30/07 5:05:00AM

I've had it since Thursday. I'm not loving it so far. Map design is weak IMO and the increased bullet damage is just another step towards leveling the playing field for the scrubs. People just go down way too fast.

Posted by Geoffo

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

MW3 has replay value to me. I'd play Uncharted maybe twice, once for the story and another for tropes/unlocks.

Posted by sven

I've had it since Thursday. I'm not loving it so far. Map design is weak IMO and the increased bullet damage is just another step towards leveling the playing field for the scrubs. People just go down way too fast.

Don't tell me that. How did you manage to get it so early?

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I'm skipping it, Skyrim calls and I won't have time to play anything else. I'll still play Black Ops when I'm in the mood to shoot some 12 year olds.

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm skipping it, Skyrim calls and I won't have time to play anything else. I'll still play Black Ops when I'm in the mood to shoot some 12 year olds.

Couldn't have said it better.

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Geoffo

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

MW3 has replay value to me. I'd play Uncharted maybe twice, once for the story and another for tropes/unlocks.

It also has REMAKE value. All the COD games are the same... Developers don't even put time in the game. They're smart in the way that they market it good and has such a high replay value. Its addicting, I know, only because its such an easy game to play :P
No offence to COD players, I'm just saying.
Play COD all you want but if you think COD games are game of the year material then I feel bad for you guys. Its kinda fun though don't get me wrong!

Posted by Geoffo

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Geoffo

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

It also has REMAKE value. All the COD games are the same... Developers don't even put time in the game. They're smart in the way that they market it good and has such a high replay value. Its addicting, I know, only because its such an easy game to play :P
No offence to COD players, I'm just saying.
Play COD all you want but if you think COD games are game of the year material then I feel bad for you guys. Its kinda fun though don't get me wrong!

I loved Modern Warfare 2 besides a few glaring negatives but they seemed to have done away with most of my complains while also adding in a lot of the positives from Black Ops (theater mode/Gun Game.) So Modern Warfare 3 should be the perfect FPS for me. I don't think it will be GOTY, not against games like Batman: Arkam City and Skyrim.

[View Full Version of this Page]