MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Matt Brown vs. DaMarques Johnson needs to happen   [View Full Version]
armbar66j7 » Posted 9/7/11 2:28:00PM

These guys are almost carbon copies of each other, and assuming brown loses his next fight, they should be paired up, if i was joe silva, i would strongly consider this move

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by armbar66j7

These guys are almost carbon copies of each other, and assuming brown loses his next fight, they should be paired up, if i was joe silva, i would strongly consider this move

It's happened during the draft project

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by armbar66j7

It's happened during the draft project

hahaha, i cant keep up with all the match ups, kinda spoils the anticipation of certain fights when they get played out aha

but um i think that fight was originally going to happen, and one of them had to pull out, im not sure, but i think it could happen sooner than not, and it makes sense, and im a huge fan of both guys's fighting styles...up in your face, trying to finish

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Good tuneup fight for Brown

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Good tuneup fight for Brown

no, seth bacsynski is a good tune-up fight, johnson might give him some problems, he think hes gonna finish both guys, but johnson will bring it a little longer and harder...and...thats what she said

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Damarques would walk through Brown.

Kill_The_Rich » Posted 3/6/11 5:20:00AM

Posted by Wallass

Damarques would walk through Brown.

Is that a joke? Brown is a killer, he has better striking, has a better chin, is a bigger welterweight, has great cardio, tough as nails and doesnt quit

[View Full Version of this Page]