MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Silverbacks   [View Full Version]
aceprone » Posted 1/16/07 2:25:00AM

Will they reign again this season in the IFL? Which team will give them a run for their money this year?

I guess no one here likes the IFL. haha....They're not that bad.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

I think Lindland's team will give them a run for their money again. Hopefully Fedor gets a team someday.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

Not to get off topic, but I heard a rumor that both Ken and Frank Shamrock have teams in this upcoming season.

Anyone know if that's true?

I don't know much about the format, but I'll assume that all the teams end up fighting eachother throughout a season. If this is so, do you think we might get to see a Frank v Ken Super fight?

I'd go with big bro by nuggie

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Not to get off topic, but I heard a rumor that both Ken and Frank Shamrock have teams in this upcoming season.

I don't know much about the format, but I'll assume that all the teams end up fighting eachother throughout a season. If this is so, do you think we might get to see a Frank v Ken Super fight?

It's true. No, I don't think they would ever fight. As for Frank's team he took open tryout's for it. I don't know if he did it for publicity , doesn't have enough good unsigned fighter's training underneath him, or if he is just think's it's a good idea. Either way, I don't think any Shamrock team will be in contention for the title.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

It's true. No, I don't think they would ever fight. As for Frank's team he took open tryout's for it. I don't know if he did it for publicity , doesn't have enough good unsigned fighter's training underneath him, or if he is just think's it's a good idea. Either way, I don't think any Shamrock team will be in contention for the title.

Actually both teams just fought each other I believe just last weekend and Ken's team came out on top. I don't know the score but I do know Ken's Team the Lions won.

ffforgottenx » Posted 1/25/07 8:56:00AM

i think the finals this year will be silverbacks vs wolfpack again, or silverbacks vs anacondas.. none of the other teams strike me as putting up much of a fight against miletich's team.. my guess would be SB vs wolfpack again.. but something tells me the anacondas will do well this year..

mmadb » Posted 1/17/07 11:21:00AM

I believe it was 3-2 Lions over the Razorclaws.

The silverbacks lost today to the Anacondos( Bas team). However they were missing Rory Markham , one of their beter fighter's. Should make for a good rematch later.

The Iron Code

That is true, but Chris is a bad ass! I want to see him fight Bart. I bet it was war! Andacondas and Silverbacks always bring it!

elgigante » Posted 1/27/07 12:12:00AM

Horodecki is a bad ************

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

www.ifl.tv Check out all the teams as well as both of those guys having teams Bas Rutten and Don Fyre do to.
I gotta say that Bas Ruttens Anacondas are lookin pretty sweet. With Benji Radiach at 185 and Chris Horodecki at 155. Alex Schoenauer at 205 looked pretty good the other night too not to mention Jay Heiron! I dont know what happend at HW thoguh. Did they have a replacement fight for them???

[View Full Version of this Page]