MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Funny old PM's   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Good thread Kpro! You know who was buttering who's bread, talkin' all that Diaz talk

My inbox is essentially deleted, save for a few pm's that were not funny... I did find this though...

pmoney
To:
Pookie
Subject:
Throwing down the gauntlet brosef! Full blown aids bet huh? I am interested! Who would you be taking, Hamill or Gustaffson?

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by pmoney

My inbox is essentially deleted, save for a few pm's that were not funny... I did find this though...

The only PMs I delete are the Post Notification Reports we (mods) get. Other than that, I have 194 pages to sort through for threads like this!

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by pmoney

The only PMs I delete are the Post Notification Reports we (mods) get. Other than that, I have 194 pages to sort through for threads like this!

Well then I feel like you are holding back.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Here's a few my brother sent me when he posted on here waaaaay back in the day.

To:Mrsmiley

if you got the time you need to make a night of the living music part 2. here's a few of the songs that need to be on it

Megadrivers thundercats remake

Ronny james dio's Holy diver

Metal Gear solid 2's theme song, or megadrivers version of the song will do just fine.. Which ever you like better

Misfit's Dead kings rise

misfits one million years BC

and add alot of other other good songs to it to if you can. I just can't think of anymore right now..

To:Fanboy

Okay.When I get the chance I will do that.Tell dad i have his rage against the machine cd done

To:mrsmiley

Rickson by armbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

To: SmileR
Subject: Re: Warning
This is not an official warning but rest assured it could be. Posts like that will not be tolerated on this site and further offences will result in a ban.

Part 2:

What?! I think you've got the wrong guy, dude. I haven't posted anything offensive in weeks!

Part 3:

It was meant for you. Posting "jokes" and "sexual innuendoes" aimed at other members of the site will result in warnings an permeant bans. You're a good poster so don't let Kpro pull down you to his level.

Part 4:

Is this serious!? I'm beinging to think someone is jealous!

Part 4:

As I have already said this isn't an offical warning but it is a warning. Please keep it off the open forums.

Part 5:

Part 6

Message: I can see this is wasted on you. The next warning will be offical.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Posted by SmileR

It was meant for you. Posting "jokes" and "sexual innuendoes" aimed at other members of the site will result in warnings an permeant bans. You're a good poster so don't let Kpro pull down you to his level.

LMMFAO! I knew he had it out for me from the beginning.

If jokes and sexual innuendos weren't allowed on this site I would've been gone years and years ago.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by SmileR

LMMFAO! I knew he had it out for me from the beginning.

If jokes and sexual innuendos weren't allowed on this site I would've been gone years and years ago.

DCRage's last login was before i joined. I'll assume that's a good thing...

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

I have some very crazy PM's from people since becoming a MOD. Here is one before I became a MOD.

To: telnights
Subject:who the **** do you think you are
telling me i have problems because i dont agree with you, i called you out on your bullshit and you got offensive telling me i have problems and that im the hypocrite, are you retarded? how ******* pathetic that you have to resort to saying i need mental help because id like to see a scumbag like him killed, you and i both know i never said he should get capital punishment, i want street justice, people die everyday ive seen death before its nothing new in the world get over it, some people are gonna want others dead its the way of the world, i happen to hate yuppie scum who get away with serial killings with a slap on the wrist 1 year in prison and gets to go back to the NFL because hes rich and famous, yeah im a "troubled teen" because i dont agree, wow your a ******* genius, bravo

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by telnights

I have some very crazy PM's from people since becoming a MOD. Here is one before I became a MOD.

telling me i have problems because i dont agree with you, i called you out on your bullshit and you got offensive telling me i have problems and that im the hypocrite, are you retarded? how ******* pathetic that you have to resort to saying i need mental help because id like to see a scumbag like him killed, you and i both know i never said he should get capital punishment, i want street justice, people die everyday ive seen death before its nothing new in the world get over it, some people are gonna want others dead its the way of the world, i happen to hate yuppie scum who get away with serial killings with a slap on the wrist 1 year in prison and gets to go back to the NFL because hes rich and famous, yeah im a "troubled teen" because i dont agree, wow your a ******* genius, bravo

please tell me this guy got Banned

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Wow, this thread is amazing! I feel like I'm reading through a whole history of the playground from before I joined. Unfortunately, some drunken PMs I sent to Emfleek after I got warned would probably qualify for this thread. Hopefully he's kind enough to not post them.

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Yes, but it wasn't me and wasn't because of this. This was before I even became a MOD. I never even reported it because I thought it was funny.

The funny thing is I have gotten way worse since becoming a MOD.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i cant contribute, but i love reading these. keep em coming

sadly neither can i

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by telnights

Multiple times. I'm pretty sure Eon, Whitewidow, Blazinsaddle, sweettooth, and a couple other names ive forgotten, where all the same guy.

Thank you KungFuMaster. After many props sent out as "Happy Birthday!" knowing I had a 1 in 365.25 chance of being correct. You are the first person to send me a PM back, letting me know I was wrong.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Thank you KungFuMaster. After many props sent out as "Happy Birthday!" knowing I had a 1 in 365.25 chance of being correct. You are the first person to send me a PM back, letting me know I was wrong.

looks like you finally got one wrong. time to post it in the milestone thread

p.s. im greatly offended that i never got one dont bother sending one until October...ill have forgotten and forgiven you by then

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6

[View Full Version of this Page]