MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Former Hockey enforcer, Steve Bosse knocks out Houston Alexander!   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

There is a link to the video right below. The KO happens at the 14 minute mark if you don't want to watch the entire fight.

LINK

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Nice ko. Houston was out cold.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Impressive win. He shouldn't struggle with the referee, though. If the ref tells you to move away, then you should move away.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

What the hell was Bosse doing at the end of the fight? Was he gloating or looking to go in for more? Either way it seemed like a douchebag move to me, now I kinda want to see him get KOed.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

At first, Bosse standing over Houston bothered me. Then I was thinking Houston kind of did the same thing in his wins. Bosse seemed respectful after the fight though. I'm sure it was just his adrenaline going crazy.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Alexander just isn't very good...period. when you lose to Limbo, it proves that. And Bosse' needs to keep his hands up. If he was fighting someone that was any good, they would have noticed that and peppered him with jabs

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Glass Joe defeats Houston Alexander by TKO

[View Full Version of this Page]