MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Luiz 'Banha' Cane Dropping to Middleweight   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

"Banha will drop to the middle weight. It is something that, in my point of view, will take some time for him to get used to this new division, so I don’t wanna rush anything to make sure he’s comfortable fighting in this new weight class", tells, guaranteeing that the change isn’t related to the defeat in Rio de Janeiro.

"What happened is a part of the fight. I don’t believe this weight drop has anything to do with it, but it’s a wish he has for a long time, and maybe it’ll bring a positive result. It’s something that usually happens in the industry, keep dropping the weight more and more. He wanna do it and I support him, so let’s do it the best way we can. With no rush", explains.

- (Alex Davis, Cane's manager)

LINK

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

"Luiz 'Banha' Cane Dropping to the Mat Unconscious"

I'm on fire today

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

Posted by gartface

"Luiz 'Banha' Cane Dropping to the Mat Unconscious"

I'm on fire today

LMFAO!..yeah it doesnt matter if he drops weight class..his stand up is his b&b, but he has been beat to his own game..i was sold on him in the beginning, but he hasnt shown any kind of improvement to his game..and now he's gettin beat at strikin, which is Cane's b&b..i'm guessin his MW debut will be his farewell match..

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Hopefully this will be a good move for him.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Please give him Nick Ring

Dirty Blue

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Cane vs Boetsch would be alright.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

He's got Goulet Syndrome

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by State_Champ

Cane vs Boetsch would be alright.

What on earth makes you think this would be a competitive fight? Boetsch would destroy him.

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

I hope he does well at mw, despite his recent losses still a huge fan of his style...he just brings it. I wonder if he has some peripheral vision problems as particularly in the Lil Nog bout he didn't even seem to react to the right hook over and over again.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Dropping a weight class will not help the fact he got knocked out in three of last 4 fights

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

maybe he gets the Wandy/Le winner?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]