MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Hello MMA Playground   [View Full Version]
Houndawg » Posted 9/28/11 12:46:00PM

Hello and good day, I am the Houndawg

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome to The Playground! How long have you been a fan of MMA and do you have a favorite fight?

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Welcome welcome welcome.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Houndawg is one of my buddies from another site. Hopefully he stays. Playground is very different than what he is used to at other sites.

Houndawg, if you decide to stay, you have to be on your best behavior. Playground has no tolerance for shenanigans.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

What's up houndawg. As long as you don't fighter bash or troll around you'll be A-ok. Have fun on the best mma site on the web

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Houndawg is one of my buddies from another site. Hopefully he stays. Playground is very different than what he is used to at other sites.

Houndawg, if you decide to stay, you have to be on your best behavior. Playground has no tolerance for shenanigans.

Shenanigans are tolerated, as long as they're cheeky and fun. It's only frowned upon if the shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Shenanigans are tolerated, as long as they're cheeky and fun. It's only frowned upon if the shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.

I don't think we need to worry about his shenanigan. It does not look like he is staying. He likes internet flame wars.

Can someone just post on this thread so it doesn't look like I am on here all day.

Thanks,

Raffy_Raw » Posted 10/7/11 7:50:00AM

Sup Houndawg?

Raffy_Raw » Posted 10/7/11 7:50:00AM

Yes you'll be forever alone.
Where's the Kung Fu Panda avi

[View Full Version of this Page]