MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
New Member   [View Full Version]
BeefightStorm » Posted 9/12/11 10:28:00AM

Hello everyone,

I am a new member, & I'm excited about finding this site. I have been looking for something like this with Fantasy type MMA, since I am a big fantasy Baseball & Football fan, but this is great, since MMA is by far my favorite sport.
I even tried creating my own, since I could not find one. I am a big MMA fan, & actually have a blog dedicated to MMA/Heavy Metal music, since I ma a big metal fan also.

I am also in the process of filling in my rankings here, since I have some made up already from my blog.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome to The Playground! Very happy to see the amount of new members. Whose your favorite fighter?

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by BeefightStorm

Hello everyone,

I am a new member, & I'm excited about finding this site. I have been looking for something like this with Fantasy type MMA, since I am a big fantasy Baseball & Football fan, but this is great, since MMA is by far my favorite sport.
I even tried creating my own, since I could not find one. I am a big MMA fan, & actually have a blog dedicated to MMA/Heavy Metal music, since I ma a big metal fan also.

I am also in the process of filling in my rankings here, since I have some made up already from my blog.

Sorry, man...had to remove the link to your blog as its not currently allowed.

Welcome to the site, though. Good luck with your picks and we hope to see you chiming in on the discussions in the forums.

- Fleek

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

oh yeah fantasy baseball and football

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Welcome to the best site....PERIOD!!!

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points
#12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points
#12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers
#14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

" Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Today"- James Dean

BeefightStorm » Posted 9/12/11 10:28:00AM

My favorite fighter is Carlos Condit.
I have liked him since his tear in the WEC. He always brings the fight to his opponents, showing no fear. He reminds me a zombie in that way, where no matter where the fight goes, he still scrapping & stays tough.
I am really looking forward to his fight against St. Pierre.

[View Full Version of this Page]