MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nogueira wants bout with Lesnar or Mir next   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani caught up with Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at the UFC heavyweight's training center just days after his UFC 134 win over Brendan Schaub. "Big Nog" talked about his health during and after the fight, his performance in front of his home crowd, how he was upset by Schab's pre-fight comments, who he wants to fight next, when he would like to retire and more.

LINK/VIDEO

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Brock will be too much for Nog...He beat Schaub...lmao now hes ready for Brock...Somethings off here a little bit...

Posted by kingsmasher

Brock will be too much for Nog...He beat Schaub...lmao now hes ready for Brock...Somethings off here a little bit...

I see nothing wrong with him asking for top guys. I don't expect him to say, "I want Christian Morecraft!"

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

I see nothing wrong with him asking for top guys. I don't expect him to say, "I want Christian Morecraft!"

lol you have a point...I forgot everyone shoudl call out the money making fights...makes perfect sense...

As long as fans dont start saying hes in teh title picture Im ok...for now but I know its coming...

Posted by kingsmasher

As long as fans dont start saying hes in teh title picture Im ok...for now but I know its coming...

Agreed. I believe his win over Schaub was simply a matter of catching lightning in a bottle.

I'd like to think he's back to being the old Nog, but I can't force myself to believe it. If I were a betting man, I'd put money on his next fight being his last fight in the UFC.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

what's wrong with Morecraft?

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I didnt expect Nog to beat Schaub, but he did. IMO, much respect to him, but hes a member of the previous generation of fighters, and the new breed is better. He wont make a title run. I think Brock is just too big and powerful for him.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

I could of swore BigNog was going to use his KO of the Hybrid to retire on. It would have been great! Vintage pride BigNog infront of his hometown crowd! Any other fight he takes is going to result in a repeat of Nog vs. Cain! Hang em up Noggy!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

It's not like nog got lucky, he knocked out a bright you star. I'd like to see him fight again, more so against Mir

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Don't do this to your fans, Nogueira.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

If he fought Brock in Brazil I bet he would win...............

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I'm thinking they'll make Mir vs. Overeem and Lesnar vs. Nog

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Big nog vs lesnar would be awesome in feb japan
Or even big nog vs carwin

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

what's wrong with Morecraft?

its not Warcraft

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]