MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Jones Responds to Spying Accusations From Quinton "Rampage" Jackson   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

@Rampage4real Just so you know, I'm not a person who looks for shortcuts in life. Unlike you, MMA is not something I do because of money. via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

It's a way of life for me and I would never disrespect the integrity of that. via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

I have way more faith in myself, as well as, respect for the art of fighting to ever stoop that low, thats just bad karma via web
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

Believe me or not, I've said my part.. hoping you have a safe and healthy finish to your camp.. #Respect
Jon Bones Jones
Jonnybones

I can't wait to see this fight!!!!!!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Just goes to show, that I just like to watch these guys fight. Don't care much for when some of them talk.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Ahhhh, the mighty Twitter

landstander » Posted 6/4/07 7:47:00AM

you spread a fake rumor to only the people you train with and 4 hours later the ufc calls you about it and says your opponents manager told them.

The BIG mistake quinton made was telling everybody that he knew there was a spy. What he should have done was keep feeding them bad info. like he has a torn right bicep and can't see out of his right eye.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Everytime Jones's name is brought up, I respect him less and less.

tn_rebel » Posted 1/1/09 9:36:00PM

Posted by Wallass

Everytime Jones's name is brought up, I respect him less and less.

When you are the best at what you do, you will always have haters.

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Wheres the link that Joe Silva actually called Rampages camp...and besides I am sure the UFC is the one paying for a spy for their own interests...Especially after what happened with Nate marquardt...

Rampage is not big on character lets be real...From his insults to gays, japanese women and men and motorboating the guy is pretty much what you get when he was not taught respect growing up by anyone...

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Jones is all class & hes going to MERK rampage!

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

The more I hear him speak the less I like his personality but theirs no question the dude can fight. It does look suspecious that his camp knew about the injury before Rampages camp had told the UFC bosses though.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by SmileR

The more I hear him speak the less I like his personality but theirs no question the dude can fight. It does look suspecious that his camp knew about the injury before Rampages camp had told the UFC bosses though.

Jones is a great fighter but it always seems to me that he knows exactly how to act in front of the camera. It's kinda like when you see a bad actor, from there on out its ALL you see. Very contrived

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Wheres the link that Joe Silva actually called Rampages camp...and besides I am sure the UFC is the one paying for a spy for their own interests...Especially after what happened with Nate marquardt...

Rampage is not big on character lets be real...From his insults to gays, japanese women and men and motorboating the guy is pretty much what you get when he was not taught respect growing up by anyone...

deck15 » Posted 12/2/08 11:45:00PM

If you guys watched Jones fights before the ufc you would know on the commentary for he's fights they called him a poor sport and he had no class.

tn_rebel » Posted 1/1/09 9:36:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

Jones is a great fighter but it always seems to me that he knows exactly how to act in front of the camera. It's kinda like when you see a bad actor, from there on out its ALL you see. Very contrived

Yall hate on people like Sonnen for talking to much and at the same time hate on Jon Jones for making sure he always says the right thing....????

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

Yall hate on people like Sonnen for talking to much and at the same time hate on Jon Jones for making sure he always says the right thing....????

I notice he's a great fighter, but its my right as a person to come up with my own opinion of how I see him as a person. I see a fake emotional guy when he talks. If you don't, cool. I'm not questioning your side now am I? Let's leave it there and move on

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SmileR

I notice he's a great fighter, but its my right as a person to come up with my own opinion of how I see him as a person. I see a fake emotional guy when he talks. If you don't, cool. I'm not questioning your side now am I? Let's leave it there and move on

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

UFC 151: Never Forget

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]