MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Sam Stout withdraws from UFC 137   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Lightweight Sam Stout has withdrawn from a fight with fellow lightweight Dennis Siver at UFC 137.

A source close to the fighter today told MMAjunkie.com of the bad news. A replacement has yet to be confirmed.

The London, Ontario, Canada native suffered a devastating blow earlier this month with the death of his brother-in-law and longtime trainer, Shawn Tompkins.

LINK

I can't blame him. Sucks, though. Stout vs. Siver had the potential to be FOTY.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I wouldn't have fought either. My dad died 2 weeks ago and Im having a hard time going to work and all I do is drive all day

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

Sucks but can't blame him. If I were Cerrone I would be all over this fight. Jump in there and take on a winnable guy with good standing in the division.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Guida vs siver would make sense
Or have miller fight siver now

Posted by prophecy033

I wouldn't have fought either. My dad died 2 weeks ago and Im having a hard time going to work and all I do is drive all day

I'm sorry for your loss, prophecy.

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by prophecy033

thanks bro, its been tough. This might sound weird but you guys on the pg have kept my mind off it. I thank all you guys

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Cerrone vs Siver would deffs make sense for this fight or possibly Miller v Siver. Also if Barboza is willing to step up in competition that would make a good fight.

The_Casualty » Posted 5/17/08 7:00:00PM

Siver vs Sherk could be a interensting matchup, they a both crazy jacked for there weight class

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by prophecy033

thanks bro, its been tough. This might sound weird but you guys on the pg have kept my mind off it. I thank all you guys

Wow man! Sorry to hear

Hope all is okay! Don't forget weird enough, someone is ALWAYS on the playground willing to talk to you (about anything...)

Dirty Blue

Posted by jjeans

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by prophecy033

Wow man! Sorry to hear

Hope all is okay! Don't forget weird enough, someone is ALWAYS on the playground willing to talk to you (about anything...)

thanks jj, ill keep that in mind for sure

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I'm sorry to hear about your father, Prophecy. My father passed back in 1999, so I know what you are going through. Like JJeans said, there are definitely people here to talk to on the playground bro.

Posted by pmoney

I'm sorry to hear about your father, Prophecy. My father passed back in 1999, so I know what you are going through. Like JJeans said, there are definitely people here to talk to on the playground bro.

thanks p$

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

im sorry to hear that man

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

im sorry to hear that man

thanks bro, appreciated

[View Full Version of this Page]