MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
John Howard Campaigning for Fight With Dan Hardy   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

There are quite a few people that aren't overly impressed with the fact that Dan Hardy still has a job despite four straight losses in the UFC. One of them is John "Doomsday" Howard. Howard, who was recently released after three straight losses, is understandably a little peeved.

LINK

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

This is why the UFC shouldnt keep Hardy. I mean four losses in a row should see him cut from the UFC and it sets a bad example. Howard would tune Hardy as well and I'd like to see this.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

It's simple, John. Hardy puts more butts in the seats than you do.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by emfleek

It's simple, John. Hardy puts more butts in the seats than you do.

Not to mention, how does his competition stack up to Hardy's?

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

i want Matt brown vs Hardy.

i see why doomsday is mad.

doomsday vs Amir

winner of those 2 fight, and losers fight

I think Hardy's thai boxing looks better than Howard's, and Hardy throws more strikes.

Kampman vs Hardy would have been good but Hardy needs a fight he can win, to keep the English fans happy I think, and high ticket sales, cause Hardy fights people wanna watch.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

iirc, Howard was on his way to losing to Hallman before the last second KO. Hardys last 4 opponents are far better than Hallman

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Can't really blame Howard for feeling this way. He does have some points.

Have to give him some credit, too. He faced some tough competition in Ellenberger and Alves.

No excuse for losing to Matt Brown, though.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

iirc, Howard was on his way to losing to Hallman before the last second KO. Hardys last 4 opponents are far better than Hallman

And Ninja.

_____

I think Howard actually loses against Hardy. He's a brawling powerful striker with lots of defensive flaws and his chin isn't all that great either. I don't think he gets the takedowns and loses the stand-up. Howard isn't a UFC caliber fighter.

40ouncetpkid » Posted 5/3/11 12:43:00AM

Howard would put him to sleep if they sluggest, could have done that with Brown too, so after the Brown fight where I thought Howard would win easily by brawling, and if anything Brown be the one to take it to the ground, I would hesitate to pick this fight. Would love to see Brown put him to sleep though.

It is different though since he has loss to crazy good competition, and is still the UFC's 2nd best British star unless Daley comes back HOPEFULLY. Howard needs to shut up though and start winning some fights to get back because I want to see him back in the octagon ASAP. Alves vs Howard was one of my all time favorite fights.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I'd love to see this fight. Hardy would have the monster advantage to get the KO but Howard's leg kicks and more varied arsenal of attacks could shift the fight into his favor. I'd still take Hardy though without blinking.

[View Full Version of this Page]