Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 >>
Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

Bad Teacher
- Bad Movie

Not enough Jason Segal...

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Unknown. Pretty good movie. Kept me guessing right up till the end.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I recently watched, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark and Rio. Both of them were, eh...

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by gspfan

Unknown. Pretty good movie. Kept me guessing right up till the end.

those are the movies that are worth what you pay

Wrecked and Black Death

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Saw Warrior on Friday. It was so good! The preview gives a lot of the movie away, but that didn't really seem to matter. I was wrapped up and enthralled in it for the 2+ hours. One of those movies that you go to the theater at like 9:30 and you get out and it's midnight, and you're like "What the hell?"

Go see it. There are a lot of cameos in the movie by real fighters. It's awesome.

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Watching Rocky 1 right now. For whatever reason, i've never realized how great of a movie this is. Great story, great movie. Definately top 10, probably even top 5 of all time

Posted by gartface

Saw Warrior on Friday. It was so good! The preview gives a lot of the movie away, but that didn't really seem to matter. I was wrapped up and enthralled in it for the 2+ hours. One of those movies that you go to the theater at like 9:30 and you get out and it's midnight, and you're like "What the hell?"

Go see it. There are a lot of cameos in the movie by real fighters. It's awesome.

thanks for the review, I'm def gonna see it

Machete- lots of 2 things, 1. Blood 2. Boobs

To save a life....really good

X-men: First Class and Hanna

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

anyone going to see The Lion King in 3-d? I'm taking my girl to see it tomorrow. lt was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.

IP MAN with Donnie Yen. Great martial arts film. Gonna have to rent IP MAN 2 now

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

just watched Xmen 1st class was pretty good. enjoyed the cameo of someone who shuts em down from asking if he would join. epic seen in the movie. tried not to spoil but it game me a good laugh

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Posted by SpiderSilva

just watched Xmen 1st class was pretty good. enjoyed the cameo of someone who shuts em down from asking if he would join. epic seen in the movie. tried not to spoil but it game me a good laugh

I watched it as well, I know what part your talking about. Pretty funny part. I liked it as well, but that's not saying much considering ill watch anything with A) action B) Zombies C) SyFy D) Horror. Right now I'm on a Martial Arts binge. Watched IP MAN last night. It's a loosely based story about him. He was the Master of Bruce Lee

Pages: << 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]