MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 >>
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

A Good Old Fashioned Orgy - Not bad at all. I didn't have high expectations going in but it was pretty funny.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Iron Man 3. I watched it last night thanks to connections with a friend of mine that is assistant manager at the theater. I liked it a lot. I imagine there will probably be quite a few people that don't for one reason or another, like they did 2, which I also enjoyed, but I for one look forward to buying it when it comes out.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Watching iron man 3 Imax as I type now

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

The Machinist

Its a good movie dont get me wrong, but the second time you watch it, its a little boring

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Just watched Oblivion, I thought it was a really good movie as I always like dystopian society movies and there were quite a few plot twists in this one. I fapped to Olga Kurylenko at least four times during the movie. I'll definitely watch it again when it's available to see when not camcordered at the theater, not that I'd ever watch a movie that way *ahem*. Also watched 3/4 of Pain & Gain but fell asleep, not because of the movie, just was tired. So far it's been hilarious the way the lead actors roles were written and the way they portray their characters, but I've yet to see the big bang finish of the final twenty minutes so I'll have to finish it later today and since Arrested Development has been pushed back three weeks on Netflix I think after I finish Pain & Gain I'll start reading Cannibal Reign on a recommendation from a buddy. Wait, can we talk about books in the Movie thread or is it bad juju? I think I might be

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Jake Reacher- I really liked it. Different twist on your car and mouse whodoneit

Avatar- love watching this on the LED with BluRay

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

finally got to watching The Crow. Loved it.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

a haunting in Connecticut 2

decent

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

also watched Two Headed Shark Attack. Brooke Hogan and Carmen Electra. Not the best B movie but it sure was hilarious.

Mama- pretty solid horror film. Guillermo del Toro is one of my favorite producers/directors. The visual display that he puts into his films is remarkable

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Ready to Rumble - I was expecting a more stupid comedy (like Dude wehere's my car?) but it turned out to be alright.

The Running Man - Always hilarious to see "young" Arnold and his terrible acting.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Ordep

Ready to Rumble - I was expecting a more stupid comedy (like Dude wehere's my car?) but it turned out to be alright.

i love this movie

i cant wait to contribute to this thread again. been too busy to watch anything in a while. hope that changes

UFC 151: Never Forget

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Ordep

i love this movie

i cant wait to contribute to this thread again. been too busy to watch anything in a while. hope that changes

I like it too. Ill watch it almost every time its on

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Ordep

i love this movie

I like it too. Ill watch it almost every time its on

I would if my gf would let me. Apparently 3x in a month scarred her for a while

UFC 151: Never Forget

Pages: << 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]