can never get enough of that movie

if you like this then watch Legend of the Fist. Its on netflix also

Checked it out. Loved it

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Just watch Dredd 3D yesterday morning.
Loved it. 3D was solid as well.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Lars and the real girl.

I personally liked this movie. However I could see how someone could find it boring.

I recommend it. Judge for yourself

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by george112

Lars and the real girl.

I personally liked this movie. However I could see how someone could find it boring.

I recommend it. Judge for yourself

I thought it was really good too.

I just saw Django and The Hobbit in the past 2 days. Both were excellent, both are definitely worth a watch, but both are really long.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Had to watch Eraserhead again for class, about the fourth time I've watched it. It never makes more sense.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by PricklyPear

Older movie... From, like, 2002. Called Equilibrium. Starred Christian Bale. Poorly spent budget but decent story line. However, I hate movies that use "Matrix" style scenes without reason. There's tons of flipping, kung fu, and shooting guys in ridiculous manner that could only be explained if you were living in a dream world... like the Matrix!

Watched it again last night. Liked it more this time around. quite a few names in there that I didnt remember from last time

#2 UFC 112 Points #9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers #12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points " Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Today"- James Dean

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by PricklyPear

Older movie... From, like, 2002. Called Equilibrium. Starred Christian Bale. Poorly spent budget but decent story line. However, I hate movies that use "Matrix" style scenes without reason. There's tons of flipping, kung fu, and shooting guys in ridiculous manner that could only be explained if you were living in a dream world... like the Matrix!

Watched it again last night. Liked it more this time around. quite a few names in there that I didnt remember from last time

watched it too. I liked it

I wish Netflix had more then one season of workaholics

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Watching this on BOUNCE TV as I'm typing this.....hilarious film

For you film buffs out there....it gets Chael's HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Here Comes the Boom

As others have said, Bas steals the show. It was a decent movie, with some funny mma related parts.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Time crime

A spanish movie with subtitles but I dont care. I liked it. If you dont pay attention the rather simple yet complex story will confuse you

Memento- definitely could tell it was a nolan film

The petfect host-wasnt really into it at the beginning and actually almost turned it off to play halo. But didnt and it turned out to be a pretty good movie

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Watched Shivers for class, one of the early Cronenberg movies. Bizarre, fascinating body horror, the Cronenberg hallmark. I thought it was pretty solid.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Taken 2- sucked. Was a lot of the same shit as the first one but less cool. Not really worth paying money to see...even if its from redbox

#2 UFC 112 Points #9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers #12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points " Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Today"- James Dean

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Taken 2- sucked. Was a lot of the same shit as the first one but less cool. Not really worth paying money to see...even if its from redbox

very disappointing news. probably will give it a try anyways, ya know, bc it's only $1

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Looper

Really enjoyed it. Good mix of action, sci fi, and drama.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Pages: << 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]