MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 >>
BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Blue Chips - Haven't seen this movie in years, seen that it's on Netflix, so gave it a whirl. Definitely can tell, they made Nolte's character just like Bobby Knight.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Alien 3 director's cut

Had a whole bunch of new scenes that added to the story. I enjoyed the movie, but not as much as the previous two. It was cool seeing a few new scenes, but the movie did drag a bit.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Blue Chips - Haven't seen this movie in years, seen that it's on Netflix, so gave it a whirl. Definitely can tell, they made Nolte's character just like Bobby Knight.

Penny Hardaway sighting

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Killer Joe - I liked it but can see people hating it too. Anyways, Ansel is hilarious

Posted by Ordep

Killer Joe - I liked it but can see people hating it too. Anyways, Ansel is hilarious

You mean Infestructure?

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

The Ring

Underrated imo

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

True Grit.

Very good overall film, but the ending was a little flat.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Here Comes the Boom

Not bad.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by george112

The Ring

Underrated imo

I always enjoyed/was terrified by this film

Ted. Supremely overrated. I think I chuckled twice or so, it simply did not have the one liners that make those kinds of movies funny. Give me a Leslie Nielson movie any day

Posted by george112

The Ring

Underrated imo

Agreed. Really like that movie. Looking forward to seeing Mama. It has been compared to the Ring.

Watched Dark Knight Rises. Saw it in the theater, and liked it about the same, the second time through. I do love the ending though.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Went kinda old school and watched Van Helsing. Kate Beckinsale is very hot!!

Dantes Inferno

Jaws- Still a Gem of a movie

Bought the 2 disc collectors edition a couple of days ago and watched the directors cut last night. It was already one of my all time favorite movies but damn the alternate ending catapulted it into probably first place.

It truly is one of Stephen Kings best adaptation.

1.The Shining
2. 1408
3. Misery

Now only if they would make a movie about Duma Key

Was in the mood for something funny.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

Pages: << 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]