MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 >>
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Ordep

THEY LIVE - Awesome!!!

That movie is out of control...and out of control horrible as well. I think it's absolute crap, except that I think most of Duke Nukem is based off of it.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Evil Dead 2

Another classic horror movie. I'm getting all three on blu ray for Christmas, and can't wait to see how well they transfer over.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Ordep

THEY LIVE - Awesome!!!

That movie is out of control...and out of control horrible as well. I think it's absolute crap, except that I think most of Duke Nukem is based off of it.

I loved it because it was what I was expecting. I know it wasn't a blockbuster but a stupid really bad acted morecomedythan"horror" movie.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Four Christmases

HIGHLY underrated imo

Funny and not corny

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

sucks on regular TV though.

most do. i can't stand wtching a movie w/ commercials

Editing bothers me more than commercials, they pick the most ridiculous words to edit in there.

Blade Trinity was on last night and the commercials didn't allow me to enjoy the movie

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Saw the Hobbit with my girl last night, and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a lot like Fellowship for me, in terms of being more story driven.

Can't wait for the next two.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Watched A Christmas Story last night. I'll never get sick of that movie, it's so funny and easy to relate to, one of my all time favorites.

Posted by gartface

Saw the Hobbit with my girl last night, and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a lot like Fellowship for me, in terms of being more story driven.

Can't wait for the next two.

Good to hear. Gonna see it sometime this week. I really enjoyed the first LOTR

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Contraband-Pretty good flick...I always seem to enjoy most of Mark Wahlbergs roles.

Project X- ehhhhhhhhhhhh kinda lame but the one kid was pretty dickish and funny.

Lawless,DK rises and Safehouse on deck next.

Also watched Ted...which i'm not a huge fan of family guy but TED was fucking hilarious.

Thor

I'm a sucker for space movies, and this one is probably my second favorite Marvel movie, next to Iron Man.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by kopower

Thor

I'm a sucker for space movies, and this one is probably my second favorite Marvel movie, next to Iron Man.

100% agree, I was surprised on how much I ended up liking the movie.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Contraband-Pretty good flick...I always seem to enjoy most of Mark Wahlbergs roles.

Project X- ehhhhhhhhhhhh kinda lame but the one kid was pretty dickish and funny.

Lawless,DK rises and Safehouse on deck next.

Also watched Ted...which i'm not a huge fan of family guy but TED was fucking hilarious.

Tried to watch Safe House last night.

I watched for about half an hour and turned it off. I thought it was crap......

Apocalypse Now

First time I have seen it. Thought it was good, but a little slow at times. Seemed like a pretty good representation of the Vietnam War.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by kopower

Apocalypse Now

First time I have seen it. Thought it was good, but a little slow at times. Seemed like a pretty good representation of the Vietnam War.

The Horror.........

I saw the second half of Sucker Punch. I really want to watch the whole thing now, not just for the babes but because it turned out to be a pretty insane movie with quite a few serious twists.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Haven't been watching any movies the past few days, was consumed by the 1st season of American Horror Story.

Thought it was pretty good. Bunch of twists, with some being a little predictable, but overall was good.

Pages: << 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]