MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 >>
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

The hobbit. I got a buddy who is assistant manager at the theater so he hooked me and a lady friend up so we could watch it for free in 3D. He offered and I figured who the hell am I to say no to a free movie.

Annnnnnnnnddddddddd!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

The hobbit. I got a buddy who is assistant manager at the theater so he hooked me and a lady friend up so we could watch it for free in 3D. He offered and I figured who the hell am I to say no to a free movie.

I would like to know as well. I have $5 in Hobbit money from the LOTR trilogy I bought on blu ray, that I want to spend on watching the flick. I heard it was a little drawn out, but a good set up for the next one coming out.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by airkerma

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

I would like to know as well. I have $5 in Hobbit money from the LOTR trilogy I bought on blu ray, that I want to spend on watching the flick. I heard it was a little drawn out, but a good set up for the next one coming out.

Yeah, it is a little drawn out at some points, but still overall I thought it was a really good movie, and it set up the next one very well. I think it set the next one up be truly epic. I think the action scenes in it were very well done, and it had a good blend of funny moments in it as well. I'd recommend seeing it.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale is now free on Hulu for anyone that's interested.

Link

...although, I don't know what countries outside of the US will work.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by kopower

Posted by airkerma

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Yeah, it is a little drawn out at some points, but still overall I thought it was a really good movie, and it set up the next one very well. I think it set the next one up be truly epic. I think the action scenes in it were very well done, and it had a good blend of funny moments in it as well. I'd recommend seeing it.

you hit it right on the head.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Going to movie straight after the fights tonight

Got tickets for the hobbit Imax 3d. Can't wait

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Watched The Hangover for the umpteenth time, sucks on regular TV though.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Watched The Hangover for the umpteenth time, sucks on regular TV though.

I agree. Although I HAVE to watch it. Idk why. I try to change it but I always seem to find my way back to it

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Watched Spun

I like this movie. Underrated imo

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

sucks on regular TV though.

most do. i can't stand wtching a movie w/ commercials

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

Editing bothers me more than commercials, they pick the most ridiculous words to edit in there.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

Editing bothers me more than commercials, they pick the most ridiculous words to edit in there.

See what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

Happy Gilmore is great: "The price is wrong, *Bobby*!"

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

ALIENS - Good Sequel

ALIEN 3 - Meeh, "They're going to f-up the series"

ALIEN RESURRECTION - "Yep, they totally did". This honestly made the list of worst movies I've ever seen. The acting, story, direction, EVERYTHING is horrible. This is a B movie, no doubt.

THE LAWNMOWER MAN - Instant SciFi classic. Love it

BREACH - Good

THEY LIVE - Awesome!!!

THE GOOD SHEPHERD - Really Good

VALHALLA RISING - Weird but good.

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE - Horrible

THE LIVES OF OTHERS - Great movie about the Stasi in East German and their surveillance on artist and their work. Check this one when you get a chance, it's really good.

Evan Almighty - Was alright, Carell was typical Carell, so if you like him, you would probably like this.

Pages: << 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]