Posted by prozacnation1978

sorry guys
i wasnt thinking

no worries prozac

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

The Watch

Pretty funny

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Watching Sucker Punch. Man baby doll is Freaking hot!

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by SpiderSilva

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Saw the new twilight last night.

I don't have anything bad to say about it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by george112

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by george112

Agreed

Saw The Amazing Spider Man. Like others have said, I enjoyed it more than I thought I was going to. I like this actor playing spider man much more than that pussy Toby Maguire.

Also saw To Kill A Mockingbird for the first time. Not sure how I missed it all these years. Very good. I can see why it is a classic.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

End of Watch - a little predictable, but otherwise

Wreck-It Ralph - since I wanted to see it, I took my nephews to see it over the weekend. They did a pretty good job of keeping it interesting for parents that grew up during the arcade boom.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Expendables 2- cliche lines & large body count. gotta love it! The Chuck Norris scenes had me rolling!

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter- bored me during most of it. literally played a game on my phone for a while bc i couldnt get into the serious scenes. maybe i watched it w/ the wrong mindset

UFC 151: Never Forget

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Expendables 2- cliche lines & large body count. gotta love it! The Chuck Norris scenes had me rolling!

Those were great. I also liked when [Spoilers]

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Decided to checkout a local video rental place and it made me really happy. Huuuuuge selection and 5movies X $5 X 7 days. Great!

The Rock - Pretty good 90s action. Never seen it before so I felt it was a must get.

Alien - Yep! Still hyped with Prometheus so I'm going for a slow marathon with the Alien saga.

Outbreak - If you liked Contagion and haven't seen this one shame on you.

2012 - Meeeeeh, rented it just to see the destruction and shit and basically that's the only good thing about it. That and Woody's hippie character.

Event Horizon - Still fucking creepy. Good movie.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

The Aviator. Another classic from Scorsese and of course Leo hits a homerun.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Ordep

The Rock - Pretty good 90s action. Never seen it before so I felt it was a must get.

Event Horizon - Still fucking creepy. Good movie.

Great choices right there. I love both of those.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Ordep

Outbreak - If you liked Contagion and haven't seen this one shame on you.

2012 - Meeeeeh, rented it just to see the destruction and shit and basically that's the only good thing about it. That and Woody's hippie character.

I haven't seen Outbreak in forever, meant to watch it on Netflix awhile ago, but never did, now it's not on there.

Agreed with you on 2012

Pages: << 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]