MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 >>
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Vero3

LOL Ive never seen Sasquatch Gang but the name alone DEMANDS that I see it. LOL Sasquatch Gang is something I would call my brother and his friends. LOL And Napoleon made me laugh. Im going to check these out. Thanks! Now what about something like a crazy documentary-- but something on Netflix.. Im in a Netflix mood these days.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is on Netflix

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Due Date - I thought it was pretty damn funny, since it was the people from The Hangover, they should have just made it a spin off, and let Zach Galsomethingis, play Alan, since his character was basically just like him.

Dinner for Schmucks might be right up your alley.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Savages was pretty good. Banicio Del Toro is a badass motha f@cka of an actor.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Posted by SpiderSilva

Savages was pretty good. Banicio Del Toro is a badass motha f@cka of an actor.

I bought that on Tuesday but haven't watched it yet. Looks killer tho

30 for 30: Ghosts of Ole Miss- It was about a Black man named James Meredith being the man the ssegregated Ole Miss in 1962 which just happened to be the only perfect season in Ole Miss history. Riots and constant harassment to Meredith was just a shred of what was going on in Mississippi at that time

Im not gonna Lie, I cried just thinking about how they treated Meredith. Its hard for me to understand that our country was like that and it was ok. How could these people treat another human being like that. Im far far removed from it both in years and location but im ashamed of this country because of it. We did a disservice to our fellow man during those times.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

30 for 30: Ghosts of Ole Miss- It was about a Black man named James Meredith being the man the ssegregated Ole Miss in 1962 which just happened to be the only perfect season in Ole Miss history. Riots and constant harassment to Meredith was just a shred of what was going on in Mississippi at that time

Im not gonna Lie, I cried just thinking about how they treated Meredith. Its hard for me to understand that our country was like that and it was ok. How could these people treat another human being like that. Im far far removed from it both in years and location but im ashamed of this country because of it. We did a disservice to our fellow man during those times.

i live 90 minutes away from Oxford. It's sad how accepted racism is here in the south, on both sides.

I have white friends that have no problem saying n*****, but will fight you if you say god damn a lot.
i also have this downtown gas station i go to where about 80% of the customers are black. we recently had a vote on the new mayor of the city and one of the candidates was black. With me being the only white person out of 10 in the store on election day, the black lady working the register said to everyone on their way out (not me, of course), "Vote Right, Not White."

it's depressing. i tell people that when i finally get to move, one of the biggest perks will be avoiding the racism. I know racism is literally everywhere, but down here, it is so blatant, it's disgusting.

Hate breeds hate.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by Vero3

LOL Ive never seen Sasquatch Gang but the name alone DEMANDS that I see it. LOL Sasquatch Gang is something I would call my brother and his friends. LOL And Napoleon made me laugh. Im going to check these out. Thanks! Now what about something like a crazy documentary-- but something on Netflix.. Im in a Netflix mood these days.

Crazy documentary on Netflix? Sounds like you need to watch The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Assuming you haven't already seen it.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Over the black rainbow

Visually this movie is just crazy. It looks like it was filmed in the 70s but its not.

I can't even describe this movie. It has no plot and is TRIPPY

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Vero3

Crazy documentary on Netflix? Sounds like you need to watch The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Assuming you haven't already seen it.

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

Ok I admit it.. My roommate was watching it one day and I saw at first glance-- some guy dancing.. lol an old man country dancing but I couldn't stop watching and I didnt know why! LOL! Next thing I know, IM ALSO sitting down watching this crazy ass family... NOW THAT was a crazy ass documentary. lol

Watched Xmen last night and im watching X2 now. I like these movies and figured I'd buy them all

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Watched Xmen last night and im watching X2 now. I like these movies and figured I'd buy them all

Definitely a good series, I liked all of them. I was leery about how First Class as gonna be, since it was pretty much a whole new cast, but was pleasantly surprised by it, plus Jen Lawrence was pretty damn sexy in it.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by BuffaloDave

Due Date - I thought it was pretty damn funny, since it was the people from The Hangover, they should have just made it a spin off, and let Zach Galsomethingis, play Alan, since his character was basically just like him.

Dinner for Schmucks might be right up your alley.

I've seen part of it, it was funny from what I saw.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Red - still awesome the 2nd time around and I want Mary-Louise Parker to sit on my face

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

Bubbles!!! "YOU SO NASTYYYYY!" lol behave! cochino! sujo! :p

Pages: << 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]