MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 >>
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Skyfall 8.5/10

It was a great movie, but I don't think its one of the best movies ever as a lot of people are saying. Maybe the best Bond movie ever (I can't comment on that as I've only seen a couple), probably a potential Oscar winner for best movie, but not one of the best of all time. Definitely worth seeing though.

Is there a decent plot or are we stopping an organization from taking over 70% of Bolivia's water supply with the intent of charging 3x more for it?

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Payback - Always enjoyed this one.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Bubbles

Skyfall 8.5/10

It was a great movie, but I don't think its one of the best movies ever as a lot of people are saying. Maybe the best Bond movie ever (I can't comment on that as I've only seen a couple), probably a potential Oscar winner for best movie, but not one of the best of all time. Definitely worth seeing though.

Is there a decent plot or are we stopping an organization from taking over 70% of Bolivia's water supply with the intent of charging 3x more for it?

haha it's not something I was expecting (ie a terrorist organization) but it was good.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

So for the past 3 nights I put on Captain America to fall asleep, I liked it a lot more the 2nd time around watching it.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

So for the past 3 nights I put on Captain America to fall asleep, I liked it a lot more the 2nd time around watching it.

It took me three times to finally sit through the entire movie. Don't know why I couldn't get into it the first few times, but when I finally did, I really enjoyed it.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

Last movie I saw was a life changing documentary on the love songs written by Lionel Richie. Was really deep. Lmao!! Haha actually, I just saw Coming to America again for like 100th time :p

Posted by Vero3

Last movie I saw was a life changing documentary on the love songs written by Lionel Richie. Was really deep. Lmao!! Haha actually, I just saw Coming to America again for like 100th time :p

I literally have seen Coming to America that many times. Probably my favorite movie from the 80's next to The Goonies.

Put your hands together for Jackson Heights own Mr. Raaaandy Watson.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Craigslist Joe - Documentary about a guy that wanted to see if he could live off of Craigslist for 30 days with no cash or contacts from his personal life. All of his food, shelter, etc. would need to come through contacts made on Craigslist. If you like documentaries, namely experimental ones, I recommend giving it a watch.

Lol!! And then he starts singing the "Greatest love of all" and introduces his band as sexual chocolate. Hahahaha " my favorite song also comes on in that movie --- " Just let your soul glowwww" hahaha

grappler0000 !!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I LOVE THAT VIDEO. lol You just made me laugh my ass off. LOL

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

The amazing Spiderman

Better then expected

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by george112

The amazing Spiderman

Better then expected

I thought it was too. Doesnt hurt that Emma Stone is in it.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Super Troopers

Meh, a couple of funny parts and that's about it. That Farva character is too annoying and takes the fun away from the movie. I guess I was expecting more since people hype this movie as super funny.

Posted by Ordep

Super Troopers

Meh, a couple of funny parts and that's about it. That Farva character is too annoying and takes the fun away from the movie. I guess I was expecting more since people hype this movie as super funny.

You're banned!

Pages: << 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]