Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Last Movie You Watched   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 >>
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by george112

The Devils Rejects

It was on IFC

Saw it before I had ever seen House of 1000 corpses. Badass movie imo.

i can watch both anytime

I think House of 1000 corpses scarred me for life. Perhaps it was fishboy that did the trick, perhaps it was the chick making out with skeletons, who knows.

Shutter Island, I absolutely love it no matter how many times I see it. I never quite understood all the hate it received.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Shutter Island, I absolutely love it no matter how many times I see it. I never quite understood all the hate it received.

Me either, from what I encountered, most people hate it because of the ending. It's really not that hard to understand, most people want to keep believing something evil is going on. The Haters don't want to hear the truth, just take a look at the IMDB boards.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by george112

The Devils Rejects

It was on IFC

Saw it before I had ever seen House of 1000 corpses. Badass movie imo.

i can watch both anytime

I think House of 1000 corpses scarred me for life. Perhaps it was fishboy that did the trick, perhaps it was the chick making out with skeletons, who knows.

Absolutely love Shutter Island. But I to hate the ending. Not because I want something to be going on but just because I want the story to just somehow keep going. I feel the same way about Inception

The people under the stairs

Weird movie i had never seen before.

It was ok I guess. Definitely could tell it was a Wes Craven.Maybe with today's special effects it would be a decent remake

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by george112

It was ok I guess. Definitely could tell it was a Wes Craven.Maybe with today's special effects it would be a decent remake

I really liked this movie when I was younger. I always cracked up seeing a commercial for milk years later with the guy who played Roach trying to answer a radio trivia question with a mouth full of a brownie and trying to say "Aaron Burr".

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

house of 1000 corpses and devils rejects was awesome

They were my kind of people, devils rejects made me sad at the end, left me feeling empty

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by george112

I really liked this movie when I was younger. I always cracked up seeing a commercial for milk years later with the guy who played Roach trying to answer a radio trivia question with a mouth full of a brownie and trying to say "Aaron Burr".

What got my attention at first was it had the kid from The sandlot in it. Then I looked at the info and it said it was a Wes Craven movie. Like I said wasn't that bad.

Apartment 143 - Another "found footage" type on Netflix, It had Spanish from Old School and Fred from Roseanne or Danny from Caddy Shack. Movie was alright for the genre.

Runaway Jury - Pretty good Courtroom movie.

Posted by BuffaloDave

Runaway Jury - Pretty good Courtroom movie.

The book is even better

Grisham is one of my all time favorite authors

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

FYI, the Walking Dead season 2 is now on Netflix

The Chronicles of Riddick.

I don't even get this movies story or what it has to do with Pitch Black

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

just watched Cabin in the Woods for the first time. I loved it.

UFC 151: Never Forget

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

The Lorax
Meh, not that great. It had it's moments, but never really got into the story.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Avatar - Still amazes me how this movie crushed the box office the way it did. It's good but not that good. The whole story, is basically Dances With Wolves on a different planet.

Pages: << 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]