MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Cain Velasquez celebrates his birthday with Josh Koscheck, Jon Fitch and Chuck Liddell in Paris (Pic)   [View Full Version]
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Here is a picture of Cain Velasquez, Chuck Liddell, Jon Fitch, and Josh Koscheck in a Vegas nightclub.

Comments/Questions/Concerns? I'm actually a little concerned with Chuck. I don't know if his new girl is dressing him these days, but man.... He looks like a back up dancer for George Michael or something.

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Man Cain is one of my favorites but to hang and train with Kos I dont know if I can stand that...

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Kos and Fitch look like dorks with the same shirts on......way to go guys.....thats like a unwritten rule when going out with your buddies, never wear the same shirt...

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Kos and Fitch look like dorks with the same shirts on......way to go guys.....thats like a unwritten rule when going out with your buddies, never wear the same shirt...

Lol, I can just imagine Kos and Fitch calling each other's hotel rooms.

"What are you going to wear to the club tonight?" - Kos
"I'm gonna wear the grey Dethrone shirt. It really highlights my ape like features" - Fitch
"Good call. I am gonna wear the blue Dethrone shirt. It matches the color of that bruise I had around my orbital socket for a month" - Kos

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Theoutlaw08

"I'm gonna wear the grey Dethrone shirt. It really highlights my ape like features" - Fitch
"Good call. I am gonna wear the blue Dethrone shirt. It matches the color of that bruise I had around my orbital socket for a month" - Kos

\When you do what they do and make the money they make, I think you could probably wear a pink dress and still get all the tail you want.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Theoutlaw08

\When you do what they do and make the money they make, I think you could probably wear a pink dress and still get all the tail you want.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Thats exactly what I pictured them doing.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Fitch is clearly heavily medicated.

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Posted by Pookie

Fitch is clearly heavily medicated.

That's a polite way of putting it. He does look rather 'special'

MMA-San » Posted 4/17/09 10:47:00PM

Fitch is long gone in that pic lol

BlueKenny » Posted 8/19/11 6:09:00AM

Wonder how many people got their ass kicked that night

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by BlueKenny

Wonder how many people got their ass kicked that night

wonder how many dudes girlfriends got banged by chuck that night, dudes a p*ssy magnet

armbar66j7 » Posted 9/7/11 2:28:00PM

fitch vs. koscheck would be an awesome fight, if they werent best freinds, cuz i mean, even if they fought now, they wouldnjt fight hard, theyve both said on numurous occasions that they wont fight, but still id love to see it

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Haha Fitch is shit faced

[View Full Version of this Page]